The X-Factor 2009 ... Do not post stills from the show or Rex Features (copyrighted)

Is that Gareth Pugh outfit not very flexible? Because she seemed to have difficulty breathing by the end.

I'm sooooooooooooooo happy. :lol: Still rooting for Stacey and Joe but if Olly wins, I wouldn't mind!

I think Danyl's problem is that people did not like him... yes he may be a good singer but I just did not like his personality... and I don't think I would buy his album too... Simon was gutted though...if Simon likes him so much he can sign him and that's it...

^ Yeah very true and he probably will sign him.
I thought Danyl was very gracious tonight and it didn't seem like an act. He was the same on the Xtra factor afterwards too.
Olly's reaction to getting to the final:shock::lol: obviously highly delighted.....whereas Stacey wasn't quite sure she had made it.
I would imagine Joe will win this now.

I expected to get a laugh at Gaga but it wasn't good and her vocals were poor.....and, she can actually sing. Really enjoyed Janet Jackson, which surprised me.:D She can still move amazingly well.

Re-Janet... she did not sing though;-( I was very dissapointed that they did not interview her...

Janet pretty much lip-synced throughout her performance so I don't know what the big hoorah is about. She can dance though.

I thought the cameras spent a lot of their time shooting her from the waist up because she wasn't able to dance as well as she has done in the past - she still had the skill, but she was out of condition in terms of her lower body movement. But she's so professional, she gave a great performance regardless of her fitness level.

I read today that Olly's parents had tried to dissuade him from following a singing career - that he should go get a 'good job' somewhere sensible - so part of me loves the idea that he's got this far by not giving up on himself.

they should have told him to give up on the silly *dance* moves.....

Janet was pre-recorded as well, it wasn't aired live live, so I wonder if that has something to do with her not having an interview.

I was just plain confused about what she was wearing really. What exactly was that?!

Janet was pre-recorded as well, it wasn't aired live live, so I wonder if that has something to do with her not having an interview.

I was just plain confused about what she was wearing really. What exactly was that?!

I would describe it as something ugly;-)

"McCartney, Michael for 'X Factor' final?

Sunday, December 6 2009, 13:30 GMT

By Sarah Rollo, Entertainment Reporter

Sir Paul McCartney and George Michael have reportedly agreed to bring this year's X Factor to a climatic end.

Simon Cowell convinced the legends to sing live duets with finalists in next week's finale, and also hopes to land a third star for a showstopping spectacle.

Coldplay frontman Chris Martin is rumoured to be the man that Cowell hopes will complete the set, reports the Sunday Mirror.

A source said: "After last year's duets with Beyoncé, Boyzone and Westlife he knew he had to pull out all the stops to make this year's even better."

Joe McElderry was last night's favourite to win the show with odds of 8/11.

The X Factor live results show is on tonight at 7.30pm on ITV1."

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/xfactor/news/a190112/mccartney-michael-for-x-factor-final.html

Don't do it McCartney!!!!!!!!!

Stacey and Chris should sing Scientist... but it will be too good to win something like X Factor;-))) I think I want Stacey too win...

spolier*****
rumored duets for the final

stecey-micheal Bubble
Joe- George Micheal
Olly- robbie

I'm still holding out for Chris Martin with Stacey......but Buble would be OK.

Chris Martin would make sense to be there. He's one of the biggest Girls Aloud fans, and has spent a lot of times in interviews saying how much he likes them, and Cheryl. Although I doubt he'd get put with Joe. Him and Stacey would be great, and Coldplay do have a song with Kylie in it... so there's a tedious link to Danni. Ha.

I think Buble and Stacey will be a little bit boring... Olly and Robbie is a little bit too similar as George and Joe... probably Joe will sing another 'funeral' songs... and makes us all cry... ;-)

okay...I just caught up with all of x-factor! I can't even choose who I like the most because I think all 3 of them sing so well...maybe I'd go for Joe. He has sparkly eyes and his dimples...so adorable! But Stacey is brilliant too and Olly seems like such a cool guy...I don't know, it's a hard call.

George Michael, Michael Buble and Robbie Williams were confirmed yesterday as the guest stars for the show tomorrrow.

Sigh. No Chris Martin then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zyasiagrissom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->