Kelly Ripa

Kelly Ripa leaving Starbucks in NYC 07-06-2010 - celebutopia

What a pretty girl. So bubbly and cute... I can't stand it! Last week I stopped on Regis & Kelly (because Blair Underwood was on...) and I just fell in love with her. Have never really watched morning television, but I must see the first 10 or 15 minutes each day of the show. Too adorable for words!

I'm from Canada and Regis and Kelly came here to do their show here this week. I was in the front row and Kelly was like 10 feet away. She's very pretty, but about 15 lbs thinner looking in real life than on her show- she looks a lot healthier on tv!

kellyshot2-1.jpg

kellyshot1.jpg

Kelly Ripa 2010-7-22 - film a BBQ segment for Live With Regis and Kelly in NYC - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Kelly Ripa attends the 13th Annual Super Saturday event at Nova's Ark Project on July 31, 2010 in Water Mill, New York - zimbio.com

Kelly Ripa teams up with husband Mark Consuelos to film a commercial for Electrolux Apploances, July 20 - zimbio.com

Kelly Ripa is spotted out in the SoHo section of New York City 08-05-2010 - celebutopia

Kelly Ripa 2010-08-05 - enjoy another episode of their Firehouse Cook-off series in NYC - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos were spotted enjoying each other’s company in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City on Wednesday afternoon (September 8) - Celebrity-gossip.net
eamujq.jpg
2j3hfd1.jpg

9i4wug.jpg
24odhjp.jpg

Annalynne McCord, Kelly Ripa, and Kristin Chenoweth 2010-09-22 - run in heels for Heel-athon in Central Park - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Kelly Ripa was spotted outside of her local fitness center on Monday (October 4) - Celebrity-gossip.net

Kelly Ripa - Good Housekeeping - Nov 2010 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Kelly Ripa @ ''World Of Gloria Vanderbilt'' in NY 04-10-2010 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Kelly Ripa struggles with crutches in NYC December 6, 2010

tlfan

Kelly Ripa Electrolux Dial Down The Drama Of Last-Minute Entertaining Photocall in NYC May 18, 2011 (tlfan.to).

Kelly Ripa - Leaves her home in New York City May 21, 2011 - tlfan.to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->