Kelly Ripa

Kelly Ripa outside Ed Sullivan Theater for Letterman May 19, 2011 (tlfan.to).

Highlights from Miss Ripa's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Good Housekeeping!

On her husband, Mark Consuelos:
"He's kind of awesome. I think he makes me better. He makes everything in our lives better."

On her best qualities as a wife:
“I don’t give him a hard time about seeing his friends. Or for doing things independently, like taking a weekend biking trip with his racing friends. He doesn’t need to take me everywhere or do everything with me. I’m very much about us having our own separate time. And I don’t give him a hard time about not doing things around the house, like taking out the trash.”

On her exercise routine:
“I work out every day. It's part of my life. That's one of the benefits of having kids in school full-time. I'm usually done with work around 11 A.M., so I have time before I pick the kids up from school. I do it more for my insides than my outside, but the outside gets a nice benefit, too. I feel like my mind is a little quieter when I exercise. And I don't have the best family history heart-wise, so I really try to keep my heart strong.”

On keeping her energy up:
“I think exercise has everything to do with it. Before I started exercising, I was exhausted all the time. I remember when Joaquin was about 7 months old, I was carrying him up the stairs, and was completely winded when I got to the top. I thought, I've got to figure this out, because I shouldn't be exhausted like this. My husband encouraged me and said, 'If you worked out, you'd feel so much better, and it would quiet your mind down.' Because I'm a worrier. And he was right. I started out three days a week, walking for a half hour on a treadmill; then it was five days a week, and then I started jogging. It was like a drug. The gateway drug is the treadmill.”

On having another baby:
“That's the one constant discussion in our house. The kids are always asking, "When are you going to have another baby?" I don't want to gild the lily. We've been so lucky. Our children are healthy and happy. My job is ideal for raising children, but now I have three kids with after-school activities and homework.”

kelly-ripa-gh-march-2012-%20(2).jpg

kelly-ripa-gh-march-2012-%20(1).jpg

celebrity-gossip.net

Kelly Ripa and her husband Mark Consuelos enjoying a day at the beach in Oahu, HI on February 17, 2012 - tlfan

Kelly Ripa & Brandi Chastain Kick Off Spring With A Soccer Clinic, March 7 - celebutopia

Kelly Ripa - The Weinstein Company & Bing screening Of 'Bully', March 11 - celebutopia

Kelly Ripa - 10th Annual TV Land Awards in New York 14.04.2012 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Kelly Ripa - Tribeca_NYFEST Soccer Day - Celebrity Match, April 21 - celebutopia

Kelly Ripa - The Society of Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, April 25 - celebutopia

she looks so amazing in that black gucci dress. she looks really tall in it too.

Kelly Ripa - Bloomberg & Vanity Fair Cocktail Reception, April 28, 2012 - celebutopia

Kelly Ripa At the Late Show in New York City 14 May 2012 - tlfan.to.

I like the pink but the shoes make it Malibu Barbie. Schiaparelli pink should be worn like this
BL-CFDA-awards_20100804105447.jpg

Wetpaint

Kelly Ripa attends the Men In Black 3 New York Premiere May 23, 2012 - tlfan.to

I love the top half but the puffball hem is a bit too young.

Kelly Ripa 2012-05-29 - Grilling With The Stars on Live With Kelly - Celebrity-paradise.com

Kelly Ripa attends the 29th Annual Fashion Group International Night Of Stars October 25, 2012 in New York City - tlfan.to

Kelly Ripa attends sUNICEF Snowflake Ball 2012 at Cipriani 42nd Street on November 27, 2012 in New York City - tlfan.to

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barakz12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->