Kit Harington

^Haha.... true, true. And of course I don't think HBO would miss out on showing some of those scenes, it's like the bane of their existence. :lol:

:lol::wink: I mean, isn't it? Have you seen that SNL digital short on GOT being written by a horny teenager with Andy Samberg? It wasn't as funny as some previous shorts, but watching GOT does feel like that sometimes. At any rate, here's hoping to get a shot of a shirtless Kit.

^we already got shirtless Kit in the first season...i want more now:ninja::innocent::lol:

:lol::wink: I mean, isn't it? Have you seen that SNL digital short on GOT being written by a horny teenager with Andy Samberg? It wasn't as funny as some previous shorts, but watching GOT does feel like that sometimes. At any rate, here's hoping to get a shot of a shirtless Kit.

Yeah that digital short on SNL was pretty spot on about how watching GOT can be like at times. And I love that they made the tv show creator a 13 year old boy... hilarious! Can't wait to see more shirtless scenes of Kit (the one they had was too short and barely counted for anything). :wink:

^we already got shirtless Kit in the first season...i want more now:ninja::innocent::lol:

Oh yeah. That measley one-second shot of him before the feast at Winterfell when he was getting his hair cut. I don't even count that. I know I said "shot" but what I actually mean is "lingering, panning, zooming-in, camera action."

Last edited by a moderator:
I can´t believe I´m so giddy right now... my boyfriend was meeting a friend of a friend today (he´s from England and is in my city on vacation), he just called me and said that the guy is Jon Snow´s cousin :shock: (he watches GoT but doesn´t know the actors´names)
I´m practically jumping up and down :lol:
I emphatically told him to get me stories about him, if there´s something worth telling I´ll post again :D

^tell us all his dirty secrets :brows:

some recent pics (in no particular order)

****yeahkitharington @ tumblr

some recent pics

Silent Hill: Revelation panel at NYCC (today)

tumblr: f*ckyeahkitharington, trickybastard

F*ck! I was going to go to that panel today but was sidetracked with something else :(

New York Comic-Con: "Silent Hill: Revelation 3D" Panel - October 12, 2012

kitharington

New York Comic-Con: SiriusXM Studio - October 12, 2012

kitharington

^ Looking good! I'm definitely going to catch the film.

I've been reading the 3rd Game of Thrones book, I can't wait for the next season. Kit's character has a lot of great scenes and really grows up.

"Weekend With A Warrior" for Glamour US April 2013

Photographer: Frederike Helwig
Fashion Editor: Melissa Ventosa Martin
Hair: Rolando Beauchamp
Make-up: Eric Polito
Grooming: Lynda Eichner
Manicure: Roseann Singleton
Text: Rajni Lucienne Jacques

Model + Celebrity: Sara Sampaio + Kit Harrington

Source: Fashion Scans Remastered (fashionscansremastered.net)

Last edited by a moderator:
More from Wonderland

dailymail

The first photo is just:heart:

Kit's smoldering look.... :blush: But seriously, he's incredibly handsome, and a good actor too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->