Kit Harington

I am hoping we get some pictures of Kit and Emilia together at comic con. Despite never sharing screentime together, they have the prettiest fanart.

LN0LN.png

source

^^^That's very pretty, but I don't know how to feel about that pairing because I think they may be SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!

aunt and nephew.

He looks so doggone sexy! And that twitter account, does that belong to the True Blood girl, Luna? Looks like her. Are there videos yet?

I'm sorry, but most of them look a hot mess. With the exception of Emilia and Kit (of course), the rest look like they rolled straight out of bed. That said, Nikolaj looks effin hot with that beard, Kit looks :shock::woot::blush::heart:! Seriously, he looks DDG, hot, sexy, not enough words to describe how good he looks on that panel! Which, looks aside, was really awesome. I couldn't stop smiling the whole time. Nikolaj is hilarious, really love his sense of humor, same goes for Jason Momoa, and Peter seems like a really cool, humble guy. I love when he says, "Dance number." :rofl: Also, I like Lena a whole lot better when she's not "acting" as Cersei. :ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
^nice outfit, different jeans would have been better imo but still... :smile:

So swoon-worthy in that black and white EW pic. :crush: I love his hair.

Thanks for all the pictures, he looks great, very sexy. He has the best hair.

a few more (i promise, this is the last CC post:lol:)

his eyes :wub:
tumblr_lopyteyzzg1qzmgk8o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lopy3cfHQI1qefbzqo1_500.jpg

i guess this is from the after party
tumblr_loq5bbxAM01qkyhuao2_500.jpg

f*ckyeahkitharington.tumblr

chickadee, thanks for starting this thread! i will now live in this thread -- the husband won't like it but i'm just basking in jon snow glow .... :heart:

could he get any hotter?

Oh yes... he could get so much hotter! I think we are going to be seeing a lot more of Kit in the future girlies....he's very delectable.
:heart::blush::heart: Swoooooooooooon

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashion killa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->