Korean Entertainment & Entertainers

As for the music, the Mr. Mr. EP is not mindblowing but it's solid enough for the fans. Love & Peace was so underwhelming to me that the new EP actually made me happy.

That's the best description, and not even the entire fandom was too happy with the EP or the lazy choreography, but well.
The only thing that I didn't liked about 2ne1's new album is that it ends too fast. :lol:

And let me share some Jia. :blush:

Source: mjbaby0203 instagram

Can we talk about Spica? These girls are just amazing

I'm not familiar with Spica but I like this song, it's catchy and the vocals are great. I'll check their other songs.

The last Orange Caramel MV is pretty awesome. (It amazes me that Nana isn't considered a great beauty in korea.)

I LOVE the new Orange Caramel! Lyrics are completely stupid but it's so damn catchy and the video is just awesome.

That song is addicting especially that weird fish sound they make :lol:

I have no idea who these 2 guys are, but they definitely got my attention by featuring Kaeun and Lime in their MV. :brows:

There was a rumor of a TTS comeback mid-july (SNSD subunit) but I'm afraid SM will delay it considering Taeyeon's dating scandal. :(

There was a rumor of a TTS comeback mid-july (SNSD subunit) but I'm afraid SM will delay it considering Taeyeon's dating scandal. :(

2014 hasn't been SM Ent's year at all.
Also Choiza lost his wallet and the content (pictures of Sulli) were posted. :lol:

Can't wait for F(x) and 9muses comebacks in the next to months.

Can't wait for F(x) and 9muses comebacks in the next to months.

Sera leaving was a huge blow, I know several "mines" that quit and probably aren't coming back. I don't know where she's going to end up and also who is going to replace the other 2. Right now we only have 6 Muses. :doh:

F(x) new concept looks great, let me rephrase that...it looks amazing!!! :woot:

I don't know how good the songs are going to be though.

Also this:
htt p: //onehallyu.com/index.php?/topic/81535-jyp-tried-to-sell-his-company-to-yg-jyp-denied-the-news/

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody watching We Got Married?
Im starting to watch again because of Hong Jonghyun and Yura.

Still love Orange Caramel, Nana is the cutest thing ever created

New Kara is quite catchy but new girl has almost no line....

Orange Caramel remains a breath of fresh air! It's fun and catchy and it's all I want from K-pop.

I don't watch We Got Married. The last korean show I followed was Jessica & Krystal because I like them both. It was a nice surprise but after a few episodes watching them eat and act scripted scenes gets boring.
Crossing fingers that the rumors of a repackage album for f(x) are true. I didn't like Red Light as much as Pink Tape but it deserved better than an aborted promotion.

Yeah... K-pop really shows its ugly face lately
Those companies are crazy... death because of speeding with they crazy schedules, singer fainting, hospitalised and bands getting shuffled/people getting fired...

bad year indeed

It was getting obvious that the end of SNSD as we knew it was near. I was just hoping the way down would be more graceful.

I guess the majority of Sones had a feeling that the first one to leave was going to be Jessica, but from what Im reading on her weibo acc, it seems she is being kicked out. Also, what I make from this is that SM Ent is not getting money from Blanc (I don't know if it's making money already), so that's why of all the activities out of SNSD, this is the one that they dislike the most, also her bf been the main investor didn't suited them well. Their last era as a 9 members group was Mr. Mr. :sick:

It was getting obvious that the end of SNSD as we knew it was near. I was just hoping the way down would be more graceful.

While I'm not so crazy about kpop as I used to be and Girls Generation wasn't really a group I particularly followed, I was genuinely shocked to hear the news.

I feel like even to those who don't call themselves fans of GG, you have to admit that the group was on this...'other' level, and for some reason I always had it in the back of my mind that if GG were to disband it would be, as Fantomette said, more gracefully done, like 'all 9 members have unanimously decided to pursue future projects individually' or something, as opposed to, 'hi everyone! Yep! Jessica is no longer part of GG! Ciao~'

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->