Kristen Stewart

^ Is she giving the middle finger in that pic or is it just the way she's holding her phone?

The look at the concert is sort of tacky.

I'm usually one of the few that criticizes her for the middle finger but I think it was just the way she's holding the phone in that shot.

i have little obsession with sport clothes and her look here is pretty much something i would wear if i had the body hahah anyway, she can pull off those shoooooooort shorts.
she have great legs!!!

she is getting blonde hair soon?
owww, her poor hair will fall down.
anyway, i like that messy hair she have now.

ugh, my brother just bought shoes like that...i can't even look at him when he' wearing them, so ugly:lol:

and don't most golf courses have dress ?(I've never seen anybody wear something like this at the course i alway jog past) i guess Kristen doesn't have to follow them though

^ I feel for you, every time I see those shoes I say "uuuggghh, gross" under my breath. They are so hideous! :shock::lol:

The t-shirt and shorts seems fine to me, but I think it's the norm to wear some sort of golfing or tennis shoe when you're at a golf course. But she's Kristen Stewart, she can pretty much wear anything and get away with it... :innocent:

WTH is going on. This is like the time Robert was in Miami paddle-boarding.
At least he was wearing appropriate clothing.

Those shoes. Jeebus. Aren't those diver shoes? I can't... I cannot comprehend... :shock:

^according to my brother (he tried to talk me into buying them as well...as if that ever happened) there are many different versions for all types of activities...even for hiking. i wish people only wore them in the sea though:lol:

let me get over the shock of seeing her golfing first...
...I miss the knot... ´nough said!

LOL

If the golf course has a dress code, it probably didn't apply to Kristen. But Rob's tee, short shorts and those awful shoes......I refuse to support those five finger shoes though. I don't care if their comfy, they look atrocious!

Last edited by a moderator:
well she looks like she's dont care so much what ppl says about her clothes and style.
I find that rather refreshing...

Seeing Rob paddle-boarding was nothing compared to this. Colour me shocked as hell :shock::lol:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianapalm
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->