Kristen Stewart

Really? She looks uncomfortable as hell all the time.

I mean, in fashion terms. Not phisically having fun.

I don't think her style in red carpet reflect the kind of celebrity that carefully select her outfit, spends the full day in a spa, making her hair and make up to look perfect in red carpet.

To me she looks like 'yes, cool outfit, let's do it'.

"I don’t even like being looked at." - from a new interview out just a couple days ago. And then this slew of sheer mini-dresses.

Between the words that come out of her mouth and the actions that indicate the complete contrary, I don't understand, does she suffer from split personality?

ok, maybe I'm the only one, but I like the outfit itself... dress and shoes look really nice! But her hair doesn't fit here at all and her make-up neither... just imagine her with straight hair and probably a litte more coloured make-up, that fits the colours of her dress. I think she could've looked awesome...
plus, the black nail polish annoys me too...

Is that a new bag?

is the promo over? anyone knows what are her upcoming projects?

Is that a new bag?

It's a Barbara Bui Spring '13 leather backpack. Info and picture via the Fashion Court.

2pow6m9.png

Is that a new bag?

is the promo over? anyone knows what are her upcoming projects?

I know she mentioned a film with Ben Affleck but I don't even remember the name. I'm sure an actual kristen fan site as all the details on it. I don't think it shoots anytime soon though.

^ It's called Focus.
And somehow it's the one and only upcoming project she has, except for the Snow White and the Huntsman 2 - there're still rumours she could be involved.

love that bag! :smile:

Koko - she's gonna do the movie with Ben in March/April, she mentioned that she plans on getting into a smaller movie in the meantime.

Actors pull out of films all the time. Besides production or filming hasn't even started...it's suppose to begin sometime March or May, I think. Didn't the article say he had scheduling conflicts of that sort? No big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Florencie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->