Kristen Stewart

I think he didn't want to get caught up in another scandal or more gossip (even if there is no truth to it). People were already starting to talk about the two of them having an affair or the trouble he would get into with Kristen. His career is on a high now - he can't mess it up.

I also think they look odd together - he is too old for her. She looks much younger than Blake Lively who he looked ok with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well we'll see how Focus goes. I guess she'll be doing a Snow White and the Huntsman sequel?

On Wednesday in Los Angeles:

article-2254212-16ABC7FF000005DC-279_306x633.jpg
article-2254212-16ABC9A3000005DC-287_306x633.jpg

dailymail

^r u kidding me?! a sling? LOL
she better not shooting birds though...

That "Us versus Them" hat, a slingshot, she is such an angsty douchebag... isn't this teenager stuff? She's 22 for goodness sakes.

She is starting to reek of Linday Lohan ilk behavior here. Its truly pathetic.
Playing with the paps and acting like a perpetual teen. Grow up!
She has too many peers in Hollywood who are the same age who use their intelligence, maturity and savvy to their advantage. Kristen just looks like a adolescent tw*t!

Last edited by a moderator:
at LAX On 12/27

Someone’s been a little risque lately! Just days after beeing seeing around town with a slingshot , Kristen Stewart showed a sign of her wild times as she was sporting a hoodie from an Oregon strip club while at LAX yesterday. The 22-year-old actress most likely got the Mary’s Club memorabilia after visiting the joint while filming of the Twilight series in the Beaver State (you couldn’t make this stuff up)! Wonder if her boyfriend Robert Pattinson’s been there too? Do you like Kristen’s risque style?
kristenstewartdaily/x17online

Well, at the end of the day she looks fun, and that's far more important than looking mature. For a star, anyway.

She looks like a try hard not fun but it's my opinion. I think she is in a style rut at the moment. I used to find her style better before. Lately when I click on her thread I'm disappointed or I roll my eyes at how contrived her style is.

Photoshoot pictures from Japan

Photoshoot pictures from Japan LQ

kstewartfans lj

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nationalsalt
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->