Kristin Cavallari

Kristin Cavallari 2010-06-08 - Logo's 'NewNowNext Awards - Celebrity-Paradise.com

i see where the dress is trying to go- but it looks bizarre. she has fantastic legs

There is something off about this outfit. I don't like it and I don't think she can pull of the bottom half of that dress. The color is way too bland for her and makes her so...washed out? Orange? I don't know but it makes her coloring looks so strange for me.

I think the dress itself is so awkward; I think if the top and the bottom were more compatible, fabric wise, then it would have been better. Plus, the tan colour of the dress definitely makes her look incredibly orange, and the light pink lipstick doesn't help either...

Kristin Cavallari was spotted strolling about West Hollywood, California on Friday (June 11). Looking her usual adorable self, the blonde beauty joined a gal pal while shooting scenes for her MTV hit show "The Hills".

gossipcenter

The zipper down the middle of the dress is distracting for me. I would have liked it better without it.

Kristin Cavallari filming ''The Hills'' on Melrose Avenue - June 11, 2010 - The Celebrity City

wow stacie looks pretty too.

i love what the both of them are wearing ^

:wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
49erscoys
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->