Kristin Cavallari

^^ I always liked Kristin too :D I think its just because she hasn't been doing anything of late people are wondering why the media would be still interested in her? Understandable I guess.... :innocent:

Kristin Cavallari 2011-01-14 - taking her dog for a walk in LA - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Apart from her sunnies, I think she looks great. I'm glad she's opting not to have extensions, I always thought she looked prettier with the shorter hair.

i like her.. why does she get so many negative posts?!?!

I like her, I never said I didn't. But I'm just stating the truth, there is no reason for paps to be following her. She does pretty much nothing these days:doh: and her style has been off since she finished up with the Hills (imo) so I dont think they are following her around for her style either

The paps obviously still make money off of her, otherwise they wouldn't waste time following her.

She looks gorgeous at her birthday party, I love her dress!

Having watched her on Laguna Beach and her ill-fated stint on the Hills, she comes across arrogant and attention-whorish. Other than that, I think she looks cheap and tacky style-wise. She never exudes elegance or class. She has the same bleach-blonde hair as half of Hollywood and her type is a dime a dozen.

She's looking out of sorts in those latest Vegas pics.

She looked gorgeous at the Bellagio! :heart: Wow. And only 24??? She's a pup! :wink:

Sometimes she can look cute, but in those party pics, she kind of looks like death warmed over.

^ I agree, she looks awful in Vegas. I think she generally looks better when she's casual, and not trying as hard. The less hair and makeup involved, the better. Her candid pap pics (arranged or not) almost always look better than her red carpet shots.

I also think its become abundantly clear that either she, or MTV on her behalf, employed a stylist while she was on The Hills.

^ I agree, she looks awful in Vegas. I think she generally looks better when she's casual, and not trying as hard. The less hair and makeup involved, the better. Her candid pap pics (arranged or not) almost always look better than her red carpet shots.

I also think its become abundantly clear that either she, or MTV on her behalf, employed a stylist while she was on The Hills.

that's not really a secret. many of them did, although I don't think Lauren did.

Love the Vegas dress!

I don't like Kristin, but yes, sometimes she can look cute. Most of the time she looks, at least, 15 years older than her actual age. This is what I find amusing. How can this be possible? It's kind of sad, actually.

that's not really a secret. many of them did, although I don't think Lauren did.

Love the Vegas dress!

I'm sure other cast members (Lauren included, for certain events) employed stylists, but I don't know if they did it especially for the show. I can't think of anyone whose style drastically changed when they started filming for/appearing on the show, and then reverted to the pre-Hills norm once it was over like Kristin did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaue23204
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->