Kristin Cavallari

I like those wedges, just wish she wore them with a different shirt!

Kristin Cavallari 2011-02-02 - at LAX - Celebrity-Paradise.com

^Seriously it's so ridiculous. I'm waiting for some outfits that don't involve flip flops

Or follow her latest boyfriend around and act like his PR agent, which really hasn't been helping him out too much.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gosh, why all the hate?? Plus isn't this thread about her fashion not if she does or does not calls paparazzi.

I really don't mind the flip flops, at least she got herself a pedicure. Now if she had Britney Spears feet. That would be a different story.

Kristin Cavallari 2011-02-19 - leaving a club after a night out in Hollywood (celebrity-paradise).

Kristin Cavallari strolled around the Beverly Hills, California, February 23, 2011

tlfan

Kristin Cavallari 2011-02-24 - at Great Earth Vitamin Shop in Beverly Hills - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Kristin Cavallari shopping for furniture in West Hollywood - February 25, 2011

tlfan

^^ Girlfriend really loves her leggings and trainers.

#791 - She looks like a homeless person. Although the fur thing she's wearing underneath the green jacket looks like it could be cute.

Reality star Kristin Cavallari carries along a teddy bear while out and about in Los Angeles, CA. 3/1/11.

isopix

Kristin Cavallari 2011-03-01 - out and about in Los Angeles - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Kristin Cavallari 2011-03-06 - shopping at Crate and Barrel in The Grove - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rieswrld
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->