Kristin Cavallari

Kristin Cavallari 2011-04-21 - leaving an event and shopping at Fred Segal in LA - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Kristin Cavallari 2011-04-25 - arrive at LAX - Celebrity-Paradise.com

^^ Looks like she's hiding her left hand... Maybe she is engaged. Cute airport outfit but I hate that bag.

The Hills star Kristin Cavallari proudly flashes her dazzling 5.2 carat engagement ring

Kristin Cavallari flashed her new engagement ring for the first time yesterday.

The reality TV star, who became engaged to NFL star Jay Cutler during a trip to Mexico last week, showed off the 5.2 carat diamond sparkler as she left a gym in Los Angeles.

2lwu1kx.jpg

The 24-year-old was beaming as she headed home after her work out with her dazzling accessory.

She first started dating Cutler last autumn and has had previous relationships with Brody Jenner and Justin Bobby, fellow co-stars on The Hills.

The Chicago Bears quarterback proposed during the romantic beach getaway.

An insider told America's People magazine: 'He surprised her with a quick trip to Cabo to ask her to marry him.'

Kristin, who first rose to fame on MTV reality show Laguna Beach, recently gushed about how happy she is.

'I'm in love... and it's been great,' she said earlier this year.

There is no news yet on a date for the nuptials.

2dtztz8.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...ew-diamond-engagement-ring.html#ixzz1KpuZwrYW

Kristin Cavallari - Something Borrowed premiere - L.A. - 03/05/11 - Celebrity-Paradise.com

She looks pretty from the neck up but I hate those shoes and her dress looks a bit big on her.

Kristin Cavallari 2011-05-04 - Out Jogging in Los Angeles - Celebrity-Paradise.com

She looks absolutely stunning there :woot: Not crazy about the overall look as such but she looks so fresh & happy :heart:

Kristin Cavallari 2011-05-11 - leaving STK Restaurant in Los Angeles - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Oh so nice for her!!!!I wish her the best!!
And I like her last outfit it's so simple yet chic

Kristin Cavallari 2011-05-24 - on the way to a meeting in Los Angeles - Celebrity-Paradise.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Heyxo12
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->