Kristina Feldhammer

Carla-A

Reaction score
Awesome newface Kristina is signed with the boutique agency Tomorrow is Another Day based in Cologne. Endowed with very distinctive and lethal-looking features and standing at 176cms, she's definitely grabbed my attention and I already can't wait to see more of her :heart:

Stats

Chest: 76
Waist: 59
Hips: 82
Shoes: 39

tomorrowisanotherday.de

Last edited by a moderator:
according to tentalicious her surname is Vasilyeva

I wonder what her tattoo says! Such a unique face, looks like she might be able to do interesting eds. :heart:

I wonder what her tattoo says! Such a unique face, looks like she might be able to do interesting eds. :heart:

Don't quote me on this, but as far as I can tell, it says: "dead memories new born histories"...

Last edited by a moderator:
I ain't sure at all but I think her last name is Feldhammer ; I was looking for more stuff about her and the Polaroids thread came up. Apparently she's been around for a while, these digis below date back to 2009 I guess.

PMST via the Polaroids thread / wieprzowina.blogspot.com

Kristina is so lovely! Yes, she has been signed to PMST 2 years ago but left them quite early. She signed to Tomorrow a few weeks ago, and i think she looks way better know, especially body-wise.

^^ wow she looks so much more mature then what she did before, really loving her profile.

I remember her from PMST! I actually saw her photos from Tomorrow a few weeks ago and NEVER thought about her being Kristina Feldhammer. She looks so different! She has a special vibe about her, so I think she's with the right agency :smile:

Talk about show-stopping beauty.! :heart:

digidiamonds.tumblr.com via nijuyanah

^ I was just about to share these in her thread aswell, but seems you were faster - thanks anyway :blush:
I think her look as changed a lot indeed - and indeed for the better! She appears a little creepy in some shots... certainly not a girl for everyone, but the pics above should prove that there's a definite potential :heart:

she's like a female Charles Guislain

love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bellbell
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"