Kristina Vaiciunaite

She's still with IMG Paris?
Guess they're waiting for her to grow up...

I don't know her personally,I just think she's a sweetheart :smile:

Is this her? The nose looks like hers but the makeup makes it difficult to tell. :huh:
6poz0d4.jpg

{peterfarago.com}

or she suddenly became very versality or it is not her

btw so sad she will start to work when she finish a school, crap

^I'm all for education, and I would be insane to condemn her for choosing that route. Still, a selfish part of me feels as if I've been waiting for years to see Kristina on the runways. :lol:

or she suddenly became very versality or it is not her

btw so sad she will start to work when she finish a school, crap

school is not really the issue, she missed 3 weeks of school to be around the show in Milan but it has not really worked well.
I think nowadays to launch very young girls is just becoming more and more complicated as all clients are just afraid that the noise it can make about booking her despite her being very yong would not be that good for them from communication point of view.
for magazine it is less a problem, but for a brand or a designer, i m not sure it is very welcomed these days.

communication? what kind of communication she needs to be in an ad? it is not commercial, she is too unimportant that she would be a spoken model.ad is the same printed photo as photo from ed. let's leave ad thing there are much modelling job without campaigns.

strange theory, i disagree

communication? what kind of communication she needs to be in an ad? it is not commercial, she is too unimportant that she would be a spoken model.ad is the same printed photo as photo from ed. let's leave ad thing there are much modelling job without campaigns.

strange theory, i disagree

i meaned communication around the brand, i dont talk about the models who communicate:wink:

To make advertising, it is to communicate isn't it? I m not sure any client wants his communication to be disturbed by comments about using too young girls...
Time has changed, it has currently no sense to put on the market girls too young, i dont say it is good or bad, just...client dont want to be associated with too underage girls. The Milan trip has been a fiasco, no one wanted to see her, only because of her age.
I like that girl a lot, but i m less and less sure it was great idea to launch her so early.

I think fritmayo is talking about bad publicity, no? Designers might be hesitant to use very young girls in shows and/or advertising, especially now with the whole age debate going on...

There are a few exceptions (eg Karlie Kloss this season), but 14-year-olds are pretty rare on the runway (thankfully)...

ETA: Ah, yes (didn't see your second post before hitting the reply button, frit)...

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yeah and it is a limit, i read that modelling is allowed from 16 like any other job

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okletssee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->