L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani for LeSportsac

whats up with the lamb thing? is this some cool thing I'm backwards about or something?

Originally posted by TrailerCouture@Jan 25th, 2004 - 11:35 pm
is the desighner of L.A.M.B a young male who is an ex-model? I think Ive worked with him before.
Zaldy is working with gwen.

I love his work :heart:

also Brook dulien (sp) of White Trash charms :heart: and stylist to gwen and kelly osbourne, is also helping on the line.

oceanharlot, L.A.M.B. stands for Love Angel Music Baby.

Eww.. I can't stand these!!! The first line L.A.M.B. turned out was.. okay.. but these are just too cheap looking and logo'd for words.

I like Zaldy's work too. But I don't like these bags at all.

Nothing special
and MUST they put the logo across the entire bag?

Liked the first bags, like Zaldy but not these bags. :flower: thanks sharing the fotos.

Originally posted by Oria@Jan 26th, 2004 - 10:31 am
Liked the first bags, like Zaldy but not these bags. :flower: thanks sharing the fotos.
No problem :smile:

I posted them because I have one of the first bags she put out, a black and white design small hella hobo. I love it and bring it everywhere. I'm a big fan of hers and have absolutely adored her and her style since I was in second grade but when I saw these bags I practically threw up. :doh: I can't imagine anyone but Gwen Stefani walking around with these. I hope her other designs are better :blush:

Not a fan of these at all :sick:

Give me a Dior saddlebag or a Hermes kelly anytime! :P

I don't like the bags but I might like the lamb as a key chain or something...

Ewww... :sick: I hate the L.a.m.b. bags...they are all either logo whores or just flat out ugly! :sick:

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Jan 26th, 2004 - 1:29 am
whats up with the lamb thing? is this some cool thing I'm backwards about or something?
lol....you're not backwords. The lamb IS ridiculous.

I saw an ad in a March '04 magazine this morning with two more of the new LAMB bags. One was the same logo but a white bag with black print and the other was a leopard print.

You don't like logos everywhere on your bag? What about Vuitton, or Gucci, those are practically splattered with them.

I happen to like them..., particularly the first line, because of the message and what it means significantly. And I've always liked Gwen's style

But To each her own....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->