L.A.M.B. by Gwen Stefani

softgrey

flaunt the imperfection
Reaction score
what's up with this? does anyone have any info as to when it's ever going to launch? It's been forever... :huh:

the clothing line? or handbags?

There is a thread on the bags under the topic Handbags :flower:

LAMB is now completed and was suppose to leave the designers warehouse today(feb 4th)
L.A.M.B is supposed to arrive within the next week or so. It’s hard to be specific- they usually only know when an order is expected to leave the designers warehouse. In this case-it’s supposed to leave there today. And shipping can take up to 10 days. Shopbop.com will be getting some of the line early this month and the remainder of the order at the end of March.

The style derives additional clout from such pop divas as Gwen Stefani, whose new fashion brand, LAMB, is infused with ***** references - homage to her Orange County roots, she said. Her line offers form-fitting tank tops, gaucho pants, T-shirts and even tailored jackets decorated with chains and embroidered with *****'s characteristic gothic lettering. (Why such script is favored is obscure, though it dates back at least 50 years to the zoot-suit era.) "We were going for a definite inner-city vibe," said Annie Younger, who collaborated with Stefani in designing the line.

The clothing line will be available at better specialty and select department stores in February.
There will be more press coming shortly. As far as the official site - to be determined.

www.Skagirl.com looks to me the only offical like site for it, though it may turn out not to be

Napmove is right. I just talked to my sales rep yesterday and she said it would be leaving the wharehouse over the next 2 weeks. Perfect timing with her new solo cd coming out, as well as the film The Aviator which she is in. I am excited about this line because it actually looks like a collection (not just another JLO or Fetish). The interesting thing about it is that it's quite varied. Yes, it does have a very street "*****" type of vibe, but depending on the buyer and merchandising it can have a very chic look, much like Gwen herself. Since the store I work for is a little more upscale, I bought the dressier pieces and some of the screen printed tanks (like striped canvas trousers and fitted peplum blazers in dark denim). The prices are great as well.

It will be available at following stores in NY:
Atruim (corner of Bleecker & Broadway)
Saks 5h Ave.
Barneys
Henri Bendell
Nordstrom (Roosevelt Field Mall on Long Island)

Lynette said that Nordstrom & Atrium will be carrying the most. This is just NY who knows what other cities will be like
Items will retail between $50 and $268.00 from what i heard so far. Not to bad

Originally posted by purechris@Feb 5th, 2004 - 10:27 am
The interesting thing about it is that it's quite varied. Yes, it does have a very street "*****" type of vibe, but depending on the buyer and merchandising it can have a very chic look, much like Gwen herself. Since the store I work for is a little more upscale, I bought the dressier pieces and some of the screen printed tanks (like striped canvas trousers and fitted peplum blazers in dark denim). The prices are great as well.
thanks for the scoop...

sounds good-striped canvas trouser?! I might need those!

I'm glad to hear that it's varied. The last thing I want to see is a bunch of gwenabbes all wearing the same thing. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

Is it very young? What's the target age group? How about quality? Is it along the lines of Issac Mizrahi for target?

Do you happen to know which stores will carry it in NYC? Bloomingdale's? anyone else? Urban?

Thanks-xx

Anyone know where you can get Gwen's new line of clothes ONLINE? It's called L.A.M.B. if you haven't heard. I think it's fabulous.

Thanks ahead of time for your help. :heart: :flower:

yeah, you have to check constantly at shopbop.com .... all they really have now is the left over stufff that no one wants. hah. when they update with stuff (like the pants, and the graphic tees, and hoodies), the stuff goes FAST. + they update pretty randomly...

also at the marshall fields' site, there's 3 items... a denim blazer, striped pants + a halter.....

+ check out l-a-m-b.com in the future. right now it's just a contest .. but i've heard it's gonna be an actual official site....whether you will beable to order from it or not, or if it's just a promotional tool, i don't know... but it's worth bookmarking..

+ for more info about the collection, check out http://lamb.5u.com ... it's run by a fan ... lists the whole "known" collection, has pictures + info + a list of places to buy it from, if you wanna look in person....

*phew*

also, if you see something you want, you can call up nordstroms (or do the online help thing) + they can find the item + point you in the direction of it....you can call up the store that has it + they'll usually ship it to you, with no problem...i know a few people who have had this done....

lots of info...hope i helped some..... :wink:

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! :flower: :flower:

(unfortunately Nordstroms does not ship to Canada :()

Is there something specific you're looking for? We have some things, it has been selling pretty fast though.
Denim Blazer
The tie front top she is wearing in LUCKY mag
The skirt featured in LUCKY but in the same print as the top
The L.A.M.B. tank top (red and blue)
The story of L.A.M.B. l/s tee
The L.A.M.B. tee she has on in LUCKY mag
The cropped sweater vest with the red, green and yellow dots (was in LUCKY 2 months ago with a cream pinstripe suit)

PM me if there is anything above you are looking for specifiacally. Unfortunately our webstore isn't up and running yet.

Some of this stuff seems as if she took some inspiration from John Galliano :unsure:

diagonaljcomp.jpg

essayvcomp.jpg

:heart:
Originally posted by purechris@Apr 27th, 2004 - 3:03 pm
Is there something specific you're looking for?  We have some things, it has been selling pretty fast though. 
Denim Blazer
The tie front top she is wearing in LUCKY mag
The skirt featured in LUCKY but in the same print as the top
The L.A.M.B. tank top (red and blue)
The story of L.A.M.B. l/s tee
The L.A.M.B. tee she has on in LUCKY mag
The cropped sweater vest with the red, green and yellow dots (was in LUCKY 2 months ago with a cream pinstripe suit)

PM me if there is anything above you are looking for specifiacally.  Unfortunately our webstore isn't up and running yet.
I am dying for that red skirt in Lucky as well as those white and pink striped capris.... Oh and the demin capris with the suspenders. Apparantly the sailor pants she wore to the Oscars are LAMB as well..... To die for :heart: :heart:

The skirt is so cute. I love the hook and eye closure up the back. If you are looking into ordering it, be aware that it runs a size larger. The striped pants are awesome, I ordered them, but they haven't arrived yet.

the bottoms run big + the tops run small.

everything was "fit to gwen" apparently.... hahah

i'm dying for the 'territory' graphic tee ... in green or cream (i don't care, i just like the graphic)..... and the track jacket in brown (or green, but that's supposedly rare ?) ... i have a few tees already + the hoodie....but those two items i really really want (besides the hoodie, which i do adore..) but can't seem to find .. it's pretty frustrating

...i'm thinking the sailor pants might be from the fall collection.... but i don't know. just a guess..

l.a.m.b update

So actual garments are being shown on the website

http://www.l-a-m-b.com/l-a-m-b/shop.html.

You can see the obvious inspiration from galliano, vivienne westwood, and comme des garcons. I really love the clothes though. The pricing is not too bad either. About $600 for a coat and $300 for a sweater. I feel it be should be somewhat cheaper but oh well. I see it as a label for younger girls who will eventually go to Vivienne and Kawakubo for their clothes.

all I can see are the three pieces? It might just be good styling and photography but from what I see I really like. Can't wait to see more of her fall or spring stuff.

Originally posted by Meg@Nov 26 2004, 02:04 AM
all I can see are the three pieces? It might just be good styling and photography but from what I see I really like. Can't wait to see more of her fall or spring stuff.
[snapback]440226[/snapback]​

yeah, it's not a whole lot to go with but I can see it having really great potential. I really want to know who the designer is!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->