La Redoute

^They still have a Vanessa Bruno Athe outlet in my country. I think the collaboration was just one season.

Thanks! That link works. I agree, they're fun and cute, and I can see them looking very sl*tty when styled with a cliché chic and sexy French look :lol: I like the ankle boots better than the pumps.
I have simple pumps in that exact same bordeaux color. They don't go with anything else I have and I never wear them, haha.

Thanks for the info about the V. Bruno collection, eizhowa!

Thanks! That link works. I agree, they're fun and cute, and I can see them looking very sl*tty when styled with a cliché chic and sexy French look :lol: I like the ankle boots better than the pumps.
I have simple pumps in that exact same bordeaux color. They don't go with anything else I have and I never wear them, haha.

Thanks for the info about the V. Bruno collection, eizhowa!

they go with JEANS...
especially dark denim jeans....
burgundy and navy are one of the best combos EVER!!!
especially with some ivory silky blouse with one too many buttons undone and some delicate gold jewelry...
:brows:

wear them---:judge:...

:lol:

That does sound like a really great and sexy outfit. But still, the pumps don't go with anything I have. I don't have dark blue jeans, or any silky blouses, or jewelry :rolleyes: Thanks for the styling advice, though! If I wasn't so boring and didn't always fail so miserably at making chic, classy and sexy outfits work, I would totally try this look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hasunny428
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->