Lagerfeld Gallery

If DSquared's typical look is a plaid-country shirt with a shirt (mostly with suggestive messages) inside and capri jeans, Largerfeld Gallery's is a long coat, shirt with tie inside, belt and pants and boots.. which appears more than once here and more than enough in his past collections. :wacko: Also his usual suits, sharpness and skinny jeans are here. Basically nothing new -_- except bringing Chanel Ski here, which isn't new either.

nothing special but I think these ones are not bad:

00120f.jpg
00140f.jpg

00170f.jpg
00360f.jpg

The just proposition of at the same moment useful, luxurious and particularly desirable clothes.
A true winter collection, which gives the tone from the first passages: cotton or leather parkas and long coats lined with mink or with fox. Black or white.
I like this show :P :heart:

This is Ralph Lauren meets Hedi Slimane [sp]. The most boring Largefeld Gallery presentation in years. I did like it when he first introduced jeans and had all the models wear a headband. This year, the cut is the same, the colors are dull, and the makeup looks completely ordinary.

Largefeld is apparently obsessed with a clean line. But a lot of his Chanel creations pile on layers after layers and the dresses end up looking like table linens or birthday cakes. What gives?

These are the only looks that I like. 3 cocktail dresses (the highlight of the collection, as always) and 1 coat.
00350f.jpg
00370f.jpg

00440f.jpg
00430f.jpg

Originally posted by LibertyRose@Mar 5th, 2004 - 10:33 pm
This is Ralph Lauren meets Hedi Slimane [sp]. The most boring Largefeld Gallery presentation in years.
... This year, the cut is the same, the colors are dull, and the makeup looks completely ordinary.

i agree :flower:

So were all the models Tiiu in this show? I mean, they all had drawn on beauty marks, most of them around where Tiiu's is. They even darkened Tiiu's!
00270f.jpg

00130f.jpg

those belt buckles will be knocked-off in a million different ways..
and i'll own ALL.

LG BELT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->