Laguna Beach On MTV -- Their Style!

yeah it is but it looks just like a cocktail ring.

Lmfao, seeing LC and Jason together again, reminds me of when he cheated on her.

I do not like any of them,any of their style,mostly they look trashy,plain or without creativity.There's nothing on that show worths watching :innocent:

Blueberry Muffin said:
I do not like any of them,any of their style,mostly they look trashy,plain or without creativity.There's nothing on that show worths watching :innocent:

I don't like their style either. sure, the show isn't shown here until almost year after it's been shown in the us, but it seems like they've been inspired by Britney Spears or Play.

Anyone have a separate picture of the on on the bottom right?? It's so cute, please...
EDIT: Haha, forgot the pic...
order_LagunaBeachWallpaper.jpg

EDIT #2: Anyone have any wallpapers of Laguna Beach? The cast, I mean. Thanx!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate all of them (except for Lo because she' hilarious), but would you guys agree that LC's the best dressed out of all of them?

im waiting to watch The Hills cause LC has an internship at teen voque. lucky!!

does anyone have the pics of one of the girls laying next to the pool with black marc jacobs sunglasses on??? pleaseeee

can anyone post pictures of season 3 cast,please?
especially tessa,the narrator.i think,for asian(i'm chinese),she's considered quite cute and pretty.i like her and she's pleasant,better than the rest of the cast.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tessa is really gorgeous. The rest of them are... eh.

I hate how the guys say gnarly and dude all the time. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->