Laguna Beach On MTV -- Their Style!

Moriah said:
I think they both look great. Teeth and all. She is so mature, I love it.

anyone that would go on that reality show is notttt mature.

In the last photo of kristin at new years eve, there is a girl in the same dress as Nicky Hilton

she is a cute girl and all but I dont get way she is all that famous

I think Lauren is cuter than Kristin. Lauren's face is less manly than Kristin's.

By far the worst dressed person in OC history. She was in a mag with a ripped jean mini-skirt and those hideous mukilugs-wanna-be-uggs boots. :sick:

And that's so funny about Casey... she's in a sorority with one of my friends. She has pictures of her on her myspace. :lol:

Just trust me when I say Laguna Beach and the surrounding mini-cities (DP, LN, MV) have such better looking people than what they have on the show. Stephen looks like a little boy compared to some of the guys there--although yes, I will admit, he is cute.

I have to admit, I actually watch LB whenever I catch it on TV and there's nothing better to watch. It's actually amusing to watch their "antics" and them trying to pull of a reality show when there's obviously no such thing. It's even hilarious at times. Style-wise, I guess the LB style is quite okay. Nothing fancy or unique or really chic/sophisticated. Basically, nothing too interesting or memorable, more on laid-back, comfy and simple. I guess it depends on my mood, sometimes I do tend to dress the same way (the tanktop with denim and flip-flops look or something). But then again, I live in the Philippines where it's all hot/humid/beach-y (no winter here). :smile:

Did anyone see her on letterman? Anyone got the video?
I want to see the black dress she wore

Out of ALL of them, Kristen is the WORST! She's a fake, back-stabbing little attention-wh*re.....success of any kind would only inflate that ego of hers...so I hope her show gets canceled (and people stop inviting her to parties and stop taking pictures of her). That would be awesome B)

I SO wish these Laguna Beach kids disappear off the face of the earth soon.....and take that fluff-ball Ashley Parker Angel with them...ugh! :yuk:

Please God, please grant me that one wish! :lol:

kristin-cavallari-veronica-mars04.jpg
kristin-cavallari-veronica-mars02.jpg

^i nearly pee'd my pants. :lol:

anways, i'm pretty sure Lo was smoking weed, to whoever asked that,
tsk tsk to Lo :lol:

Kristin looks horrible in those pics. They're from Veronica Mars, yeah? She doesn't look too good, especially in the second pic. Thanks for posting though.

Can anyone id any of the sunglasses they wore on the show? They had some guccis and chanels. In the end of the 2nd season, the ones that Alex M and Jessica wore were really nice.

I wish that I still got MTV, although I didn't watch Laguna Beach when I had it. I liked a lot of the other shows, though!

if you are talking about the sunglasses i think, they are by gucci and have the gold horsebit at the temple...sooo cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amywhiffen
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->