Lana Del Rey

hum... I think she is improving but I am still not impressed by her live performances

Oh god I just loved that performance! she is really improving so much ♥

I also loved that cover. Her eyes!

Thank you for posting that Obsession cover *ana*, her eyes look so beautiful on the cover and the make-up is perfect

You're welcome. :flower:
Here are some inside pictures. They're quite small, unfortunately...

facebook/lanadelreyfans

Jools Holland. She looks so pretty! :meow: (I'm such a fan :rolleyes::lol:)

I love how she's matching the casual outfit with the casual not-bothering-reaching-that-note-today performance, very different than the one for the Dutch show but still lovely, I suppose taking different approaches/moods/characters is probably the only way to endure singing the same song in a hectic tour.

More from Obsession #7
Ph: Sofia Sanchez & Mauro Mongiello
Styling: Elizabeth Stewart

lana-delrey.fr

Her performance on the Dutch show clearly proves that she knows how to sing live with a full audience. I'm hooked. Besides love the outfit and her hair up like that. Of course the performance on Josh Holland is not as satisfying but she always have thi captivating poise in her voice and herself.

Can't wait to hear her sing other songs from Paradise.

Jools Holland. She looks so pretty! (I'm such a fan)

Her performance on Jools Holland was not my favorite.
I noted that she sometimes may change a melody to avoid taking high or low notes. While performing live she tries to sing in the same tonality.

Lana is obviously not the greatest singer ever, but I love her anyway.
At least you can't deny her talent in songwriting.

Obesseion #7 is probably the best editorial I've seen of her. She looks so elegant! Thanks for sharing *ana*!

Alma Kemp, that is funny! "Ride," "American," and "Gods and Monsters" are on my rotation like crazy... they're addictive along with Rihanna's Unapologetic album.

Thanks, *ana*! I think I fall more in love with her every time I hear something new and amazing. Both tracks are great! Way more pop-friendly than her usual mode. Yikes! I'm sure some fans won't like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry if this was posted already, but I noticed that Blue Jeans was used as the music for the Penelope Cruz Nespresso commercial. ^_^

Will you judge me if I say I almost cried watching this? (I'm emotional today )
She sings so well, it's so beautiful.

well, seeing ^this i think she really improved live, compared to this from March this year. Even Armani couldn't save this mess

SH*T Lana Del Ray Says (Paradise Edition)

they say you're really famous, if they start to impersonate you....
so here's the British Comedy Actor Charlie and his hilarious Lana Vid

^that is hilarious lol. And the Obsession edit is so gorgeous, love the styling.

Oh my god that is so good :rofl:

well, seeing ^this i think she really improved live, compared to this from March this year. Even Armani couldn't save this mess
It's pretty irregular actually, I mean, if you see her first(?) TV appearance singing Video Games at Jools Holland, in 2011, it was really good.
But I do think she improved in terms of 'regularity'. There have been more and more really good performances. I even wondered if she has been taking any lessons since she hasn't been doing those dramatic SNL-like changes of tone...

omg :lol: he's so good making comedy of her 'cause he's actually a fan as well, you'll this other one too:

Vogue China January 2013

Say Goodbye to the Wonderland
Photographer: Wee Khim
Stylist: Grace Lam

scanned by JoeHsiang

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->