Gossip Girl Fashion

Blair's hair and make-up is getting better each season I think. I really like all those purple colours she uses on her lips and eyes.

Hey guys,

what do you think of the new Gossip Girl season so far? I mean fashionwise of course :smile:
I think Blair has had some nice outfits so far and I really like Sage's style!
Anybody else here who is fan of Sage's style? I especially liked her green dress in the last episode. She looked perfect in it!

Another question: did you know this fashion fanpage about Gossip Girl called
gossipgirlfashion.net? It contained some lovely pictures in which they showed how you could dress like the characters with less money!
here is an example ( btw I rly like Blair's outfit here, purple and violet colours just suit her so well!)

spread_ByJobM.jpg

can anyone ID or has a good closeup of the headband that Blair wore for her wedding? not sure if it was JEnnifer Behr or Enchanted Atelier, conflicting sources. I thought the fashion in the last episode was amazing!! loved the wedding dresses.

^ thanks, it's such a lovely dress.

Btw, can anyone ID Blair's outfit in this "The Dark Night" in Season 2? Thanks :smile:
The-Dark-Night-blair-waldorf-6630911-300-450.jpg

fanpop
tumblr_m6m3gaocai1qdgdyao1_1280.jpg

fashionrailways blogspot

(edited: never mind, just found out, they are lovely on Blair, Dice Kayek blouse, Anna Sui skirt (modified for the show), Susan Daniels headband.)

Last edited by a moderator:
does anyone else completely miss the fashion from gossip girl??? so sad its over!
are there any other gossip girl forums?

^ me! I miss the show (although it becomes kinda crappy at the end) and the clothes. :(

does anyone else completely miss the fashion from gossip girl??? so sad its over!
are there any other gossip girl forums?

I do! I love that show! I have the complete DVD collection. And my crazy a$$ is still on the hunt for certain clothing items from season 1! Through the years I found a couple great things that both Leighton and Blake wore on set. Btw I don't know if you know of this site but it's very insightful in terms of the fashion on the show. I'll post it for you.

http://gossipgirlfashion.onsugar.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->