Lanvin platform cone heels

Okay was at selfridges yesterday and saw a VERY cute version of this. It's not the proper cone heel's but this one was navy canvas (or something similar, definately not satin) and had a black plastic (?!) platform and a black heel but it was entirely the cone shape. Does anyone have more info about them? They were super cute, just not sure I could walk in them. Plus the sizing looked weird.

I love the tstrap too. it was a hard choice between the 2. I have been wanting some black type of pumps so I picked these but part of me wants both!

WOW!!!!! (originally posted here by GuesGirl) ..... Where did THESE come from? OMG do I want these!!!!! Brian !! Help me!!!

Helen Yi in Chicago got them.......and Jeffrey New York.

All sold out. Called them both. All gone. All sizes except size 36

GuesGirl >>> probably awhile ago. I doubt they are still around, true? BTW not everybody I talk to likes them. But I do. They would be fab with opaque hose such as in your pic. And with jeans OR leather pants and an orange or cocoa brown BabyPhat tank top. Or with a see-through sweater or shirt. Really versatile shoes and fun! What did they cost? $ 900? Well worth it tho'

I called ikram too on my quest to find shoes and they had small smll sizes left

guessgirl: i love those red t-straps! they are to die for with your opaque hose which i am so grooving on!!

btw the satin ones were only $599 at jeffreys, whereas they were like $640 or something at every other store i called. weird, eh?

i paid 800 plus tax..total almost came to 880 from barneys..for my green patent ones

they were going for like 1250 on ebay

ilovepositano said:
guessgirl: i love those red t-straps! they are to die for with your opaque hose which i am so grooving on!!

>>> I LOVE EM TOO! GLAD TO SEE I'M NOT ALONE HERE

btw the satin ones were only $599 at jeffreys, whereas they were like $640 or something at every other store i called. weird, eh?

>>>> at eBay hey go for $ 1,200. When on turns up. Wish I lived in NY & could shop in person for these shoes. Jeffreys is cool. I've shopped there. Day that I did, though, they had nothing that was "must have." For that, I spend an entire day driving there & back. Haven't done it since.

If you still want the shoes deedee I'm sure there are some in London. I'm heading to Canada tomorrow so I won't be around but i will prob. be checking back in here and there. If you really wanted a pair you could just get them to deliver to my address in London and I can ship them to you no prob.

deedee49 said:
GuesGirl >>> probably awhile ago. I doubt they are still around, true? BTW not everybody I talk to likes them. But I do. They would be fab with opaque hose such as in your pic. And with jeans OR leather pants and an orange or cocoa brown BabyPhat tank top. Or with a see-through sweater or shirt. Really versatile shoes and fun! What did they cost? $ 900? Well worth it tho'

I paid $825 at Ikram. I love them but I kind of like the satin ones more. But at the same time I already have a pair of black satin platform shoes and no red shoes, so the ones I got were prabably the smarter buy!

If your a size 36 call Ikram, Gucci said they have them :smile:

Guessgirl96 said:
I paid $825 at Ikram. I love them but I kind of like the satin ones more. But at the same time I already have a pair of black satin platform shoes and no red shoes, so the ones I got were prabably the smarter buy!

If your a size 36 call Ikram, Gucci said they have them :smile:

Haha me a size 36. That would be surreal. I'm a size 40, maybe a 40.5 in shoes that are >NARRW< like CL's

Wow. You have TWO pairs of Lanvin cones? At so young an age? What can I say...

Meg said:
If you still want the shoes deedee I'm sure there are some in London. I'm heading to Canada tomorrow so I won't be around but i will prob. be checking back in here and there. If you really wanted a pair you could just get them to deliver to my address in London and I can ship them to you no prob.

You mean he red patent wide ankle strap ones that GuessGirl has posted? and which I re-posted? I do love love LOVE! them! (1) how much are they? (2) how would I buy them in London? Not at net-a-porter I suspect. (3) my banker (my Prince, who refuses me almost nothing) will actually think of refusing if the price reaches Bentley/Aston Martin level :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

lol I think you used enough innocent smiley's there. I'm not sure of the price here. I haven't seen the red patent ones with the strap that GG has but if you phone around to Selfridges, Harvey Nichols, Harrods or possibly even Matches (there are several different branches) you may find them. Stuff here doesn't sell as quickly in the states for whatever reason. Pretty sure there is no Lanvin boutique here, only Homme. You would also get tax back if buying from the UK 17.5% off the retail price. Though it ends up being more like 12-15 once they take off admin fees.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->