Lanvin Shoes

:woot: OMGosh, Tooshie! I'm incredibly jealous! Especially of the teal & crystal pair I wanted for ages....:heart:

Amazing collection! :wink:

Thank you:flower: The blue and greige patent ones with antiqued christals are amongst my fav too:heart:

I have a couple more pairs coming my way...:blush:

:shock:tooshies - I cant believe my eyes! Thats the most fabulous collection on Lanvin flats I have ever seen. I love the navy ones with the bows on the front.

flyme2themoon, iLoveCouture Thank you ladies for your kind comments:flower:

As you can see, I'm head over heels crazy about Lanvin...not only shoes, but also clothes and bags:blush:
This obsession of mine is getting a liiiitel out of control:P These shoes sooo addictive, though!!!

tooshies, that's a to die for collection!!!! nice!

tooshies :woot:

great Lanvin flats collection!!!
you should really post the rest of your LANVIN obsession somewhere!!!! i wanna seeeeeeeeee

Thank you wazy, leyla m.:heart:

I can snap some pics of my bags and costume jewelry no probs and start a thread when I have more time, but clothes would be tricky as my fiance is in Canada at the moment and there is no one to take my mod pics!!!:doh:
I suppose I could take pics on a hanger or laid flat......but it just won't be the same...:(

Last edited by a moderator:
*dies* wow tooshies! The collection is amazing. I have no words!

ive never seen someone with so many flats! normally ppl buy heels ive seen

some new shoesies at NAP!^_^
48329_in_l.jpg
48338_in_l.jpg

48332_in_l.jpg
48337_fr_l.jpg

net-a-porter.com

I adore almost anything and everything Lanvin:heart:

These are my babies:heart:

I think you have every pair of Lanvin flats (or a variation thereon) that I've ever thought about getting, including some I couldn't find :lol: I think we have very similar taste & it's a very good thing I don't know where your closet is :wink:

:blush: I'm a bit embarrassed that I own so many shoes......well, I used to live in 4" heels, and used to collect them as well. Back then, my shoe collection consisted of mostly Manolos, Choos, Louboutins, etc. But a few years ago, I developed permanent back and knee issues that restrict me from wearing heels....well, EVER:(

Which is why I have so many flats...because I literally live in them all year around. Other than cowboy boots and motorcycle boots(I love boots), these are the only shoes I buy:flower:

fashionista, we do have similar taste!!!:lol: Do you own any Lanvin flats???
Show us~

^ I do not ... I am still in my 4" heel phase :lol: I buy just a few pairs a season, and usually end up spending the $$$ on heels. Somehow they end up being the shoes I really enjoy wearing. I do kind of regret not getting the silver pythons that Michelle Obama has ... there's a pair I considered that you don't have :wink: I'd preordered the ballet version of the Mary Jane you have with the yellow ornament, but somehow they didn't materialize. I'm still not sure what happened ... :huh:

We have a pretend luxury shopping thread (that sometimes turns into real luxury shopping :lol:) ... the coral flats with the flower ornament were one of my picks. But I managed not to actualize that purchase :wink:

LOL I did consider buying the silver python flats you're talking about!:D But managed to talk myself out of it......and got the red watersnake ones instead:wink:
The ones with yellow silk pom-pom are one of the softest pairs I have. You should get them if they pop up on ebay......they're super adorable!!!

A pretend shopping thread? I don't even want to go there.....I know if I start thinking about making a purchase, I often end up going through with it:blush:

tooshies, since you have so many, you'd be the best person to ask:
Do you find the ballet flats run TTS or 1/2 a size small? :smile:
TIA! :heart:

I have the ballet flats, and I find that they run true to size brigaeiro :flower:

I am a recent convert to the love of the Lanvin ballet flat. I had lusted after them for a while but never realised how incredibly comfortable they are. I can't wait to get my next pair :crush:

TOOSHIES :shock: I am either going to die from jealousy, or crawl through my computer screen to get those babies. What an enviable collection!

I've finally decided to buy a pair of Lanvin flats but there are so many styles and colors to choose between :P I don't know which ones to get.. I would love purple satin but have a feeling they might get worn very quickly. Ah, difficult choices..

brigaeiro: Sorry about taking a while to get back to you!! Actually I find the ballet flats run about 1/2 size small. But if you're used to European shoes, you shouldn't find them running small since they run smaller than US sizes.
However, if you like more room in your shoes or don't want to have to get used to the elastic digging in on the first day, maybe you should go half a size up. My ballet flats range in sizes from 36(I normally wear 36 in European shoes such as Manolos, Choos, Louboutins), 36.5 to 37 because my feel swell up by the end of the week and I need about a full size up by the weekend. And when my feet aren't swallen, I wear 36.5 and 37 with insoles on the top half....for extra padding and comfort. They make the flats unbelievably comfy:wink:

Belowen:
:lol: Thanks for the compliment!!! What's the next pair you're going to buy??? I have a few I'm lusting after at the moment, but I'm trying to be good right now and save up for the fall clothes I pre-ordered at the Lanvin boutique:woot:

StellaMare: Fab decision!!!!! Honestly, Lanvin flats are the cutest, most versatile, comfortable, shoes there are!!!!!!!! But I wouldn't necessarily recommend you buying satin...although they're elegant and gorgeous. Not only they get worn rather quickly, they're stiff and they don't give like the leather ones. I would stick to leather if I were you!!! Have fun deciding:heart: And post when you get your first pair~

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->