Lanvin Shoes

Can anyone tell me where Lanvin flats are stocked online? Preferably sites that ship internationally...
Belowen: :lol: Thanks for the compliment!!! What's the next pair you're going to buy??? I have a few I'm lusting after at the moment, but I'm trying to be good right now and save up for the fall clothes I pre-ordered at the Lanvin boutique:woot:

I had my eye on this pair, but they're not stocked in my size anymore :cry:
source: farfetch.com

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 0
I have been meaning to share these pictures my SA at Satine sent me. They're Pre-Fall 09 and F/W 09. I, myself, am partial to the lizard platforms.

Emailed to me from satineboutique.com

Can anyone tell me where Lanvin flats are stocked online? Preferably sites that ship internationally...

These sites carry Lanvin shoes and ship internationally:

monamoore.com
mytheresa.com
brownsfashion.com
matchesfashion.com
luisaviaroma.com
net-a-porter.com
pollyanna.com
shopzoeonline.com
aloharag.com

Hope you find what you're looking for. :flower:

Belowen: I love those! They look like they could work well with black tights during autumn. I think I will go with black patent and maybe those if I can convince myself the satin will last longer than two months.. ^_^

Belowen: The ones you're after are from FW08, so I doubt that you can find them at retail unless you try to find them in Oz(because you guys are one season behind)or on ebay. The stores no longer have them.......:sad: But keep your eyes out on ebay, I've seen them pop up before!!!

Amazing collection, tooshies! I love the navy with the black bow and the ones with rhinestones.

Here is my small collection of Lanvin shoes:

SNV14767.jpg

SNV15038.jpg

SNV14575.jpg

SNV15026.jpg

Fab shoes, Zarina!!! My fav are the beige patent with the crystals...the ones I don't have! LOL

The heels are gorge as well!

These sites carry Lanvin shoes and ship internationally:

monamoore.com
mytheresa.com
brownsfashion.com
matchesfashion.com
luisaviaroma.com
net-a-porter.com
pollyanna.com
shopzoeonline.com
aloharag.com

Hope you find what you're looking for. :flower:

Thankyou so much for this! I had somehow forgotten all about mytheresa.com! :doh:

these are my flats
pict mytheresa and pollyana.com

Attachments

• lanvin.jpg
    lanvin.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 2
  • lanvinbeigesnake.jpg
    lanvinbeigesnake.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 5
Thanks everybody for kind comments and karma. Aris, I love your python shoes :heart:

Looove the beige Python!!!!!!!:heart::heart:

I got REALLY close to buying them, but manged to talk myself out of it:innocent:

i dont think i've ever posted these in this thread. i love them. i've had them for nearly two years and they're not remotely ruined. at all

^ I think PursePrincess has those too. I tried them on, and the elastic kind of bunched up the skin on the top of my foot :huh: :ninja: It wasn't a good look ... Plus, I had gone my entire life to that point never thinking there was anything wrong with the skin on my feet :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NavidNoor
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->