Lara Stone and David Walliams Split

lol we dont know what happened but poor taste really? what if he cheated? he's the one flushing the relationship so yeah you grab your belongings like she did and sayonara. That's the dignified, "tasteful" way... and she's taking the dog too because it's either her pet or she knows she can take better care of him, but yeah pet custody... a whole other drama on its own after a break up.

:lol: @ 'sayonara'. On a serious note though, what I meant was you don't just leave off when the going gets tough, especially if there's a child involved and you're married. Just move to a different room in the house. This is the reason why most marriages are so short-lived. The smallest transgression occurs, then they rush for the door.
Besides, David doesn't look like the cheating type. He actually comes across as a nice and likeable chap.

:lol: @ 'sayonara'. On a serious note though, what I meant was you don't just leave off when the going gets tough, especially if there's a child involved and you're married. Just move to a different room in the house. This is the reason why most marriages are so short-lived. The smallest transgression occurs, then they rush for the door.
Besides, David doesn't look like the cheating type. He actually comes across as a nice and likeable chap.

Well, I respectfully disagree with you. She probably didn't just leave, they weren't seen together in months. We don't know what happened behind closed doors. Besides she asked for a trial seperation. That indicates she doesn't want to give up, but needs her own space to sort things out. I actually applaud for that.
A friend of mine took her two kids, with his permission, for a month to visit her parents in her country, also to think. Did she miss him? Did he miss her?

Ofcourse she moved out, if she moved to another room they were still together talking, fighting, not talking I don't know.
That she took her child, well i hear that a lot of mothers do that. It's not that weird. Bert seem to be her baby so I'm not suprised about that either. I'm sure David can visit them or they visit him. I would find it weird if she would leave them by David and walks out on all of them. That would be a suggestion she did something. Now, she did what every mother would do.

I hope they can sort things out. Sources say he wants to win her back.. hopefully it's not to late.

Trust me, there's no cheating type.

What's with that video? Can't understand what she says. x)

He was a rumored playboy long before Lara came along, who was always hitting out of his league with girls way too young for him. Even the way he talked about Lara was always so sexist and nauseating. Good riddance I say, he might be a fun guy whose entertainment is worth value, but as a partner she can find better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I certainly didn't see this coming. I thought they were an odd couple but they seemed happy enough to me but I guess you just never know....

People are acting shocked that she took the dog too but I think Bert is Lara's other child..

Sad news, I always liked them together. I hope they can at least be civil towards each other for their son's sake, if things turn sour.

It's so scary how so many people are blaming/criticizing Lara just because she's the one who walked out. It's really not uncommon for that to happen. WHAT IF--and I obviously hope this wasn't that case--they were arguing and David got violent? Then would it still be so shocking that she took both the child and the dog with her?

It's so scary how so many people are blaming/criticizing Lara just because she's the one who walked out. It's really not uncommon for that to happen. WHAT IF--and I obviously hope this wasn't that case--they were arguing and David got violent? Then would it still be so shocking that she took both the child and the dog with her?

Come on, let's get realistic here. All this doom and gloom. This is Lara we're talking about here. That same street sassy girl who's pushing her colleagues around on sets - literally! Do you actually think she'd get herself into situations like that?
What's equally scary is the amount of sympathy she gets by default, just because she's female and a mother.

No, the point is that you are blaming Lara, while the rest doesn't blame on of them. I honestly don't understand why? We don't know what happened.
I worked with abused women, and there are also women who we never expect would be a victim of abuse. You can always get in a situation like that. We don't know, maybe David is behind close doors more agressive.
However I don't think there is a abuse. I think she had enough. They are just on a trial seperation, so who knows.

As a mother of a little girl myself I can say that I would NEVER leave her behind! I guess all mothers agree with me on this. Does it mean i pick a side or something? No. I don't know their story. I just saying that what she did it's not uncommon. The fact David let them go (and didn't file charges) says enough.
But maybe it depends on where you live. I'm halve Ukrain and half Dutch , but I can imagine that it's different then in the Eastern, because of their culture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um if we're being "realistic", there are plenty of "street sassy" women in this world who we see as strong who still end up in destructive relationships. The point is that we shouldn't be blaming either party until we know what actually happened. It's none of our business to pass judgment. All we should be doing is hoping everything works out for the best.

Whatever makes her happy gets my full support. Love ya girl!

An update in The Mirror (mirror.co.uk:(

26 March 2015

David Walliams and Lara Stone set to divorce next month says pal

The celebrity couple are said to be "devastated" they've not been able to
make it work after five years of marriage.

They agreed to a “trial separation” but Lara Stone is set to serve David
Walliams with divorce papers next month.

The supermodel has told friends “she is never going back” and is set to
finalise their split in the coming weeks, according to Dutch reports.

Poor David will be heartbroken – as he had desperately tried to save their
five-year marriage.

A friend says: “Lara has no intention of returning and will sign her divorce
papers soon. She has been telling people she is never going back. As far as
she is concerned the marriage is finished. They’re both devastated that they
haven’t been able to make it work.”

Britain’s Got Talent judge David, 43, and Lara decided to separate earlier
this month. They have two-year-old son, Alfred together, and have told
friends they want to do what is best for him.

The Dutch catwalk star, who is 12 years David’s junior, took Alfred and the
couple’s dog Bert with her when she left their North London home. She has
been holed up with friends in the capital after damaging her foot.

But funnyman David has been putting on a brave face by continuing with his
hectic work schedule. He will return to our screens next month for BGT and
has already signed up for series 10.

David – who has previously suffered with depression – surrounding himself
with friends including fellow comedy star Catherine Tate, 46.

A source tells us: “David has been trying to keep busy as much as possible, he is
trying to not let this get the better of him. He often invites friends to the cinema
and is making sure he doesn’t have too much time on his own. One person who
has really been there for him is Catherine. She split with her partner who she
has a child with and she knows what David is going through.”

Last night representative for David and Lara declined to comment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misslola
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->