Lara Stone and David Walliams Split

Hope it's not true. Just saw that she broke her feet again and that sad and completely immoral video from Justin giving hints that she was after him. My god, I need to stop google people, I posted a huge rant on instagram defending her and David from Justin and now this. Hope is not true. Love them both.

I thought they were weird enough to make it much, much longer. They both seem like deeply unhappy people, who close up and isolate themselves when things are harder.

Well this is so sad. I hope the rumors are false and that they are still happy together.

I liked that they were something of an odd couple. Hopefully it's not true and if it is I hope both parties are doing well.

Hope it's not true. Just saw that she broke her feet again and that sad and completely immoral video from Justin giving hints that she was after him. My god, I need to stop google people, I posted a huge rant on instagram defending her and David from Justin and now this. Hope is not true. Love them both.

Which video from Justin? I only know that mutiple sources on set said HE was after HER. And she declined his offer to go out with him since she was married and he basicly a kid.

But who knows, David is a bit older and maybe she wants to have more fun or something? Rumour goes she asked for a try divorce (don't know how to say it otherwise). David hopes it's a fling and she come back to him. But hey, still all rumours.

^ Thats just Jeff Ross being Jeff Ross. It doesn't allude or throw shade at Lara.

They seemed oddly well-suited to each other -- but in her last interview, it seemed like things were off. She intimated that he wasn't being super nice to her after the baby was born and she was getting back in shape for work. It was honest, but painful to read.

^ Thats just Jeff Ross being Jeff Ross. It doesn't allude or throw shade at Lara.

I have no idea who Jeff Ross is... I admit it. But seems at least unfortunate to make a video with someone dressed as Lara hitting on Justin AFTER it was said that what happened was the exact opposite.

In other news: the last picture she posted on instagram was of her feet, hurt. It was posted yesterday.

And were can we see that interview?

how did she break her feet? I was wondering why she's been noticeably absent when so many of the early 2000 girls are popping up randomly all over runways.

(She's not an early 2000s girl, but rather made it big between 2005 and 2010.) She broke her foot years ago (and in a Gaultier campaign even wore her foot brace) so maybe it's just a thing with her feet...

I don't know why Justin Bieber's name is thrown around here, I'm sure he didn't have anything to do with it unless David is insanely jealous. Justin is not Lara's type :lol:

^yeah even when they were at those fashion awards she seemed very put off/unbothered by him

They seemed oddly well-suited to each other -- but in her last interview, it seemed like things were off. She intimated that he wasn't being super nice to her after the baby was born and she was getting back in shape for work. It was honest, but painful to read.

Luxxx, I'd so appreciate it if you could recall where this was posted. It's strange, because when after the whole Justin B affair, David made light of the situation and photoshopped his face onto Justin's body. That was cute and funny.

I know it's purely speculation, but I don't think Lara is entirely innocent here. She's the one that chose to leave the house, with child and dog, after all. Why take the dog as well???

Actually, that's why I think it can be HIS fault. If it was her fault she wouldn't be so... confident, I think that's the right word, to the point of taking the dog and son with her. And it is said that he is trying to win her back. I don't believe he would have that kind of speech if she did something.

I always got a strong feeling about her personality. From everything she did and said, she seems to be the kind of women that would take s*** from anyone. She seems too temperamental and independent.

Some websites are now saying that she had problems with David's cross-dressing and with his (too close) friendship with Cowell. Maybe jealous? It's known that David is bisexual and Simon Cowell is rumored being gay. Although it's really hard to believe David would do anything to make her jealous. He seemed so sweet with her...

It's like moving your entire family away from someone, giving yourself no reason to return.

Actually, that's why I think it can be HIS fault. If it was her fault she wouldn't be so... confident, I think that's the right word, to the point of taking the dog and son with her. And it is said that he is trying to win her back. I don't believe he would have that kind of speech if she did something.

I always got a strong feeling about her personality. From everything she did and said, she seems to be the kind of women that would take s*** from anyone. She seems too temperamental and independent.

I get that as well, that fiercely headstrong and impetuous vibe. And that's the reason why I'm of the opinion that the way she's handled this was in poor taste. Almost like she's holding him to ransom. Anyway, I never knew about the cross-dressing and bisexual stuff, but he's clearly the one attempting to patch the marriage up. Your move Lara!

lol we dont know what happened but poor taste really? what if he cheated? he's the one flushing the relationship so yeah you grab your belongings like she did and sayonara. That's the dignified, "tasteful" way... and she's taking the dog too because it's either her pet or she knows she can take better care of him, but yeah pet custody... a whole other drama on its own after a break up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->