Lauren Conrad Collaborating with Kohl's

Shape magazine - September 2009

hillsfreak.blogspot.com

There's a blurb that mentions that all the clothes featured on the girls, on Lauren (the blouse and jeans she's wearing) and on the bottom left-hand corner are from her Kohls line. The accessories and shoes aren't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the blouse/skinny jeans she is wearing. Everything here looks sooo dated and uninspired though! :(

I love the blazer, jeans and printed blouse that she's wearing. I'll have to see the pieces in person before I judge. I feel like most pieces I'll either love or hate. Hopefully Kohls starts advertising very soon for the release.

I don't like any of the clothes on the models but like the clothes in the sidebars, particularly the abstract-print poet blouse and boyfriend jeans. I like Lauren's outfit too.The jeans seem promising.

Looks pretty boring... you can find better things, far more interesting things at forever 21, even...

Imo, Lauren has no style whatsoever and boy, does that misfortune translate into her 'design' endeavors..

Cute! She has great style. Loved her boutique line and I'll prob buy some of the pieces from the Kohls line too.

there is also a two page preview in the october issue of seventeen magazine with whitney port on the cover.
they reuse the image from the nytimes story with the samples.

I'm inspired by the blazer/striped tee/jeans look -not in a "oh, I never thought of that" way, because it's pretty basic and generic, but in a "ok, time to get back to basics" way, 'cause she looks so good!

I do kinda LOL the fact her own line failed. Naughty! :lol:
:lol:After selling out and making millions, you call that failing? Ummm...ok! She actually stopped making her line so she can re-think the brand.

Any-who, the Kohl's line is cute. Its very LC, I see a few pieces that I'm definitely getting.

Yep her line didn't go under it's on hiatus.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw she looks sweet in the Kohl ads!
The line looks pretty impressive too :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->