Lauren Conrad Collaborating with Kohl's

I ordered a couple things and they arrived today. Really cute pieces. . . I love the colors. I love the striped cardi but wish the material was thicker. The watercolor dolman sleeve top is cute but it doesn't fit me right. Both of the tops are very soft though, which I love. I am contemplating ordering the blazer. They look better than I expected, considering it's Kohls.

What is the sizing on this collection? Are they regular women's sizes or junior sizes?

on the sizes for example in vera wang, DF, Elle I am an xs but I need a small or med in LC's line. I heart the blazer, I think I am gonna pick it up tmx since it will be 50% off. I liked some other stuff but overpriced.

on the sizes for example in vera wang, DF, Elle I am an xs but I need a small or med in LC's line. I heart the blazer, I think I am gonna pick it up tmx since it will be 50% off. I liked some other stuff but overpriced.

I was also interested in the blazer. What do you think of it in terms of fit and quality? Is it already 50% off instores? I haven't had time to make it out to Kohl's store and just wondering if it's worth checking out. Thanks!

No only tmw in cali from 7 - 1. 30% off plus 20 using your kohls card. I really like the blazer and prob will be getting it. I am torn between a size 4 or 6. I think I will go with the 4 since I want it fitted. I only liked two of the shirts but will not spend more then 20 - 25 bucks. As far as the jeans they were cute and decent material but I like my jeans very steatchy hers were only one percent streatchy. Maybbe if they go down to like 25 bucks I would buy them. According to a Kohls upper man. her clothes are selling fast.

Kohl's already has a sale on their website for the line.

Kohl's is so wierd. Why don't they just price it at the sale price to begin with? They did the same with Vera Wang. I didn't buy anything right away because I knew it would be like 30% off in a couple of weeks.

No only tmw in cali from 7 - 1. 30% off plus 20 using your kohls card. I really like the blazer and prob will be getting it. I am torn between a size 4 or 6. I think I will go with the 4 since I want it fitted. I only liked two of the shirts but will not spend more then 20 - 25 bucks. As far as the jeans they were cute and decent material but I like my jeans very steatchy hers were only one percent streatchy. Maybbe if they go down to like 25 bucks I would buy them. According to a Kohls upper man. her clothes are selling fast.

Thanks for the info! Do you know how long it might take to get further reductions from 30% off?

Kohl's already has a sale on their website for the line.

Kohl's is so wierd. Why don't they just price it at the sale price to begin with? They did the same with Vera Wang. I didn't buy anything right away because I knew it would be like 30% off in a couple of weeks.

It is? I'll have to place another order. That's funny but I guess it makes sense as her release party is tomorrow. And there's a new dress too.

That watercolor ruffle dress is really popular. All the smaller sizes are sold out online.

Possible spring preview. Lauren twittered(Tweeted, twatted?) that she was doing a self-styled two-day photoshoot for Kohl's and took a picture of this rack of clothes.

Those clothes look so cute, I'd be so excited if they are in her Kohl's line!

2uf5xmw.jpg

kohls.com

^ I haven't seen that one, love her hair. A lot of her stuff is starting to sell out.

2-page spread in Instyle October 2009

The line looks good but I wish Kohls would just put the whole line on display. For example, the blazer feature here is not the same one on their website...

hillsfreak.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katiepeaches
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->