Leonardo DiCaprio Relationship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Karlie dodged that bullet and Erin is his latest victim... I wish her well because the guy has the personality of dry toast.

Time for a recap, couldn't resist :lol::

leo1j.jpg

leo2v.jpg

[jimjordanphotography.com/fashionmodeldirectory.com/dailytimes.com.pk/forums.skadi.net/nevsmodels.co.uk/images.smh.com.au]

I gotta say, I enjoy his acting, he can be quite charming, so even if he's a loser in real life, he's an actor, he probably knows how to make himself sound charming and keep women interested for a while (which is also a Scorpio trait, they're fraudulent like that :innocent:).

^ it looks like mugshot only with the hotties....oops Leo's victims :D

Also a hook up with Laeticia Casta (spelling sorry) and Helena Christensen.

I've met him in a party situation and whilst I don't find him remotely attractive, never have, and I was totally safe (I'm 5'6 and brunette!) he's quite a charismatic guy. He's very good at focusing on you while you talk to him in a way that makes you feel like your the only one in the room (Fassbender, Mortensen and Gosling, amongst others, are experts at this too), leans is close, fixes a gaze, he's got it down, so I can see why he gets women easily.Well that and the whole movie star thing:D But it lacks a certain amount of imagination that he just dates those types of girls. We all have types but he seems to just go for carbon copies. You kind of get the feeling he gives them all the same nickname just so he doesn't slip up :lol:

I remember he WANTED to hook up with Laetitia after he saw her Rolling Stone cover back in the day, and tried to contact her mangement, but nothing came of it.

Time for a recap, couldn't resist :lol::
[/COLOR][/SIZE]I gotta say, I enjoy his acting, he can be quite charming, so even if he's a loser in real life, he's an actor, he probably knows how to make himself sound charming and keep women interested for a while (which is also a Scorpio trait, they're fraudulent like that :innocent:).

Who are the 1st, 3rd, 4th and 9th? Sorry I don't know their names. :lol:

Add Carmen Kass to the list too I believe. I believe the goss was that when Gisele and he broke up for a short period it was because he cheated with Kass. Or, he dated her during their break up.

I remember he WANTED to hook up with Laetitia after he saw her Rolling Stone cover back in the day, and tried to contact her mangement, but nothing came of it.

So sorry then for the bad info.

But he definitely dated Paris Hilton back in the day! Yes that is actually ture. Can you believe it! Yuck!

He needs to be sterilized before anyone else touches him. Paris Hilton?!?!? :shock:
Posted via Mobile Device

^Just pick up the next Victoria Secret catalog, close your eyes and point. I'm sure whoever you land on will end up with him.

^Just pick up the next Victoria Secret catalog, close your eyes and point. I'm sure whoever you land on will end up with him.

Not just any other girl on VS catalog. First he needs to eliminate like brunette etc. And then he can choose the one for it....Wait! ... All blondes (does not include taken one) are in charge for Leo :lol: and who could those be?

Who's next for Leo in VS?
- Lindsay Ellingson
- Elsa Hosk

So it looks like there are only 2 girls left.. Hurry up Leo, before those girl will be taken ! :lol::lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mulletproof, awesome recap. Littlepaperstars, just love your insider perspective, once again. It is curious how they fall, considering the carbon copy, "just another" factor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->