Leonardo DiCaprio Relationship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because he doesn't want to get married. How many women over 30 just want to date with no plans of marriage in sight? Single women hit 28 and start panicking if they are not engaged. If Leo doesn't want marriage, he's not going to date someone who has marriage on the brain. And most 23 year olds aren't thinking about marriage whereas many 29 year olds are.

That's probably also why they break up after a few years. At 23, she's not thinking about the future. But at 28, she brings up the issue of marriage, realizes it's never going to happen with Leo, and they split up so she can go find someone who wants the same things she wants.

Shallow motives in my humble opinion, but if he is straight up with the girls from the start of their hook up -- i.e, "I am not interested in a committment, just a girl (who looks like all the others, ahem) to have fun with" -- then she is in it with him and knows what she is doing, in which case, she is getting what she bargained for, which may work for her -- as others have noted, dating a high profile actor cannot be all bad for publicity. :rolleyes: However, if he misleads the girls and uses them until they realize he isn't interested in much of anything, then he is definitely a grade A slimeball. :doh:

I just wonder how long this will last (him dating models)? Because unlike George Clooney, I can see Leo becoming fat, bold and very wrinkled. :lol:
I guess this will last as long as models see him as their ticket to "supermodel" status. :innocent:

However, if he misleads the girls and uses them until they realize he isn't interested in much of anything, then he is definitely a grade A slimeball. :doh:
True he would be a slimeball if he did this, but there is no evidence that he does, and I don't know if he could do this even if he wanted to since he has such a high public profile and his relationships, including the modelizing, have been well covered in the press.

I just wonder how long this will last (him dating models)? Because unlike George Clooney, I can see Leo becoming fat, bold and very wrinkled. :lol:
Hasn't hurt Jack Nicholson.

We're getting carried away with this predatory male business- these young women are rather successful in their own field of endeavour, and I would be very surprised if they didn't all know how the game is played; naive innocence doesn't usually go hand in hand with being a big time model or an up and coming actress... :wink:

"It is quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart :heart:. What is essential is invisible to the eye! :glare: "(Le Petit Prince :magic: by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

Exactly. I don't like when people paint a picture like the women he's dating are a "statistic" or what have you - as if they are not in control of their own relationship with the man. I mean? They are mostly already successful in their careers and in control of their own lives, so it's their business if they want to have a relationship with Leo. Also, if they are a model, there is probably no doubt they don't know Leo's history of being a modelizer. So, I'd say, enjoy it...lol, I would if I were Erin.

Exactly. I don't like when people paint a picture like the women he's dating are a "statistic" or what have you - as if they are not in control of their own relationship with the man. I mean? They are mostly already successful in their careers and in control of their own lives, so it's their business if they want to have a relationship with Leo. Also, if they are a model, there is probably no doubt they don't know Leo's history of being a modelizer. So, I'd say, enjoy it...lol, I would if I were Erin.

Well, these girls are obviously not idiots. Leo does boost their careers, but forgive me if I am not a fan of opportunists who try to boost their careers by sleeping with people. :innocent:

It doesn't matter how the model views herself in her relationship with Leo. From the outside in she looks like yet another model on the assembly line of Leo's love life with her expiration date set at aged 25.

I don't know why everyone is talking like he has new girl every single month. He actually had long relationships with Gisele and Bar.

I don't know why everyone is talking like he has new girl every single month. He actually had long relationships with Gisele and Bar.

Yes, but both relationships conveniently ended when the women hit 25. That seems to be the magic number:innocent:

But isn't it National Jump On Leo Because He Likes To Date Beautiful Young Women Week? He evidently has one of those countdown clocks so that he knows when to dump a girlfriend... :innocent:

^ High heeled sandals, cut offs and a bikini top?? :unsure:

"It is quite simple: One sees clearly only with the heart :heart:. What is essential is invisible to the eye! :glare: "(Le Petit Prince :magic: by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

I think it's official ... he wasn't writing about Leo :wink:

I think it's official ... he wasn't writing about Leo :wink:

yes, exactly.- i think you know what i meant.
some have misunderstood this sentence posting in connection with his frequently changing "eye-candy" datings. :wink:

"One sees clearly only with the heart . What is essential is invisible to the eye!"
(Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)

^ High heeled sandals, cut offs and a bikini top?? :unsure:

I'm sure a simple lace bra and panties will do-- just like whatever she was wearing when he first laid eyes on her in the VS catalog:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waffleninja
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->