Lily Donaldson

Eugenie Niarchos’s Venyx Jewelry Collection Launch Fete

vogue.com

Vakko S/S 2013
Facebook | Vakko
Larger version, same source:

Any other news on upcoming fall campaigns for Lily? There is a fall collection for Alice Temperley's Somerset line for John Lewis, though I couldn't find any info about a campaign.

Aldo F/W 13.14 by Terry Richardson

xlJvKii.jpg

lTjpXBV.jpg

elle.com

Me too! Why is she work so rarely? She doesn't want to work or designers, photographers don't want work with her anymore? She is still so beautiful. Why does she work for Aldo, Cubus? I want to see her for CK, Gucci or MaxMara.. I was hoping to see her more often after her comeback on the catwalk in F/W 2012.

^ Her high fashion days (at least campaign-wise) seem to be long over, which is why I wish Lily would use her Twitter/Instagram to her advantage and share what she's working on. It can be tricky to track down some of those campaigns.

UQFgiDc.jpg

tumblr | modellovespersonal

Uniqlo Silk Collection F/W 13.14 by Ryan McGinley

sharesinv.com

More on the campaign from style.com:
Everyone knows that if you want to up your “cool” factor, you bring in Olivier Zahm. This strategy was not lost on UNIQLO, who appointed the Purple Diary editor as visual director for its newest campaign. Lensed by art-world darling Ryan McGinley, the ads spotlight the brand’s significantly broadened silk and cashmere range (think 330 colorways and patterns for him and her), which is available from today in stores and online. Chloë Sevigny, Lily Donaldson, and McGinley himself don UNIQLO’s latest wares while posing against simple pastel backgrounds—a visual approach that Zahm felt would convey both the simplicity and sensuality of the materials.

why did they release that shot? geez, her face and pose look wacky. she deserves better

In this video she looks so cute! :wub: But all these shoots are just bad.. All in all, it's nice suprise to see Lily anywhere.

^ Yeah, they're not great. Her hair extension are pretty bad. :shock:

UNIQLO Silk Collection - full size

designscene.net

UNIQLO Silk Collection - full size (1 HQ)

vogue.co.uk, graziadaily.co.uk, fashion.telegraph.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ktkees1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->