Lily Donaldson

so far so good. but i really don't like this idea... lily is so much better than this :ninja:

Ahahhaa Its impossible to think for me than Lily "poses" for Victoria's Secret:shock:
I agree Lily is so much better than this !!:doh: but she looks so... Woow:wub::rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
^At least the clothes dont really look like VS clothes, they are acutally kinda cool i like the studded ripped jeans, usually when i think VS catalog i picture velour sweatsuits, this is much better, lily rocks it!

Lily really does rock the VS clothes! I realised it was Lily just by the Leather :D

OMG!!! This is shocking! I cant even close my mouth!:shock:

But yah, lily is sooo beautiful! :heart::heart: Go, lily rocks the VS!!!:mohawk::mohawk:

BUT i donot think it a bad news,
maybe it will take us a big Surprise!you know lily is always shinning!
look forward to that very much!!!haha

is it posted?
CHANEL Fall 2005
0306200515260553_runway.jpg

ELLE

i cant picture Lily doing a VS show :ninja:
smiling? and she doesn't really have the body.

but so far it looks OK

isn't that just VS catalogue? a lot of the girls do those, it doesn't necessarily mean she'll walk in their show. and catalogues apparently bring a lot of money, so good for her

i REALLY hope she won't do the VS show. she looks great as always in the catalogue, and yes, it brings lots and lots of money. i hope she'll do only the catalogue :innocent:

Well the catalogue was for clothing not lingerie and I thought Lily looked AMAZING , she really suits that leather.. chic.. bad girl? look .

I doubt we'll see Lily modeling lingerie for VS, she's probably just going to do a bit here and there just like Natasha did.

Not that I'm against Lily posing in lingerie or anything, I wouldn't mind one bit. Actually I would totally vouch for it. :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->