Linda Evangelista

It's absolutely wonderful to see Linda's resurgence in full swing! Must admit it put a huge smile on my face to see her at the book signing at Bookmarc in New York, where I thought she looked absolutely terrific. Linda seems to have gotten her happy back. The short hair looks amazing on her (just like it always has), much more flattering than the blonde bob on the cover of Vogue.

kVUedXn40b0.jpg

Vogue.mx

Linda Evangelista attend the Steven Meisel New York X Zara Collection Launch At Dover Street Market London on September 15, 2023 in London, England

getty

Evening dress
Design House John Galliano
Designer John Galliano British

This tulle and feather dress designed by John Galliano for spring/summer 1995, was donated to The Costume Institute by Ms. Linda Evangelista, who wore it on the cover of Harper's Bazaar in January 1995, photographed by Patrick Demarchelier. Evangelista, part of the generation of 1990s supermodels, was also photographed wearing it to various red carpets events.

John Galliano | Evening dress | French | The Metropolitan Museum of Art

Linda Evangelista arrives for Book Signing in London. 16 September 2023

F6LAyFnWAAE1p8O
F6Kw-u2aoAADbdp

blogdady.com

I met Linda at the book signing at Dover Street Market London and she was so lovely - she took a real interest in people who came to meet her and her team were so nice - I was too excited to hold a proper conversation with her but she signed my book and it was one of the best days of my life.

We were waiting outside the store expecting her car to turn up after Linda got caught behind a protest in London and Linda got out of her car and walked the rest of the way, the crowd was too busy watching the car to realise that she had just walked past us.

I will post some pictures from the event when I can. It also coincided with the launch of Meisel's capsule collection for Zara which Dover Street Market had in store.

I met Linda at the book signing at Dover Street Market London and she was so lovely - she took a real interest in people who came to meet her and her team were so nice - I was too excited to hold a proper conversation with her but she signed my book and it was one of the best days of my life.

We were waiting outside the store expecting her car to turn up after Linda got caught behind a protest in London and Linda got out of her car and walked the rest of the way, the crowd was too busy watching the car to realise that she had just walked past us.

I will post some pictures from the event when I can. It also coincided with the launch of Meisel's capsule collection for Zara which Dover Street Market had in store.

I'm so happy for her, surrounded by her fans, and I'm happy for you that you were with her and have her book signed, when you can share your photos and videos. thank you

Linda Evangelista breaks down in tears as fans greet her at her book signing - 17 September 2023

dailymail.co.uk

I can say that I feel a carousel of emotions when watching the documentary.
I cried, king, my heart was going to explode! She opened her heart to her fans.

Some behind the scenes snaps with Arthur Elgort , Linda Evangelista, Christy Turlington during the making of docu-series
The Super Models.

instagram.com/sophieelgort

Linda Evangelista attends the Fendi Spring Summer 2024 fashion show on September 20, 2023 in Milan, Italy

Gettyimages

Promotional Postcard for Thierry Mugler from a Japanese department Store featuring Naomi Campbell and Linda Evangelista.
From 1992.

s-l1600.png

ebay

Linda Evangelista is seen out and about on September 21, 2023 in Milan, Italy.

linda-evangelista-is-seen-out-and-about-on-september-21-2023-in-milan-italy.jpg

Gettyimages

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redspot
Back