Lisa Verberght

Maybe a bit of an odd comment but I just love how serious and angry she looks. It's quite emotive. She has a showcard for London, so I'm hoping she'll show up.

Quite strong face structure. Hopefully it will work in her favor during castings.

Show Package – London S/S 12: Premier (Women)

Lisa_V.jpg

Lisa_V_.jpg

models.com

:smile: who's the coolest face seen at Prada?

Prada Spring 2013 Milan
Untitled.png

nowfashion

^So thrilled for her! Can really see her doing well in Paris too, I can so see her at Dries.

this girl has been on my mind lately and was wondering tsup with her! so happy for her!

Backstage at Prada S/S 2013 Milan

She was a Prada exclusive!

tumblr_maouozmmO91rp3b4go1_1280.jpg

source: fusilde.tumblr.com

All of her features are so exceptional - aside from the obvious (her mouth and lips) her eyes are absolutely incredible. Definitely following her.

Prada SS 2013 - Milan (Exclusive)

vogue.it

Last edited by a moderator:
Her unusual mouth kind of appeals to me too and I like how dead serious she looks on the runway.

totally agree!!! fav girl at the moment!

She's like Kelly Mittendorf, except...more pristine. <3

I don't think they look similar at all but it's true their faces share one thing at least: really extreme features. I like her much better without the red lipstick, makes her features go from really extreme to too extreme for me. What suits her best so far (in my book, at least) are the black and white photographs or pictures with pale lighting and very light, natural make-up.

I wasn't expecting to see her pop up in Paris, but she did. She's totally creepy and intense and I love it.

John Galliano SS 2013 - Paris

nowfashion

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->