Lisa Verberght

lisav.png

nowfashion

It probably comes as no surprise that photogs couldn't stop taking pictures of her backstage at Galliano, apparently. :D It's also quite something that she isn't totally dwarfed by Marikka when standing next to her, lol.

John Galliano SS 2013 - Paris (Backstage)

stylebistro

She looks like a raven. So intense with the hooded eyes and pointed nose. :heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Love the fresh transition at Giambattista Valli and it's good that she doesn't just stick to one expression. She's quite a natural, totally in control.

Have to say I'm pretty surprised at the amount of versatility she has. She's no chameleon, obviously, but it looks like she's not going to be confined to just directional brands.

Giambattista Valli SS 2013 - Paris

vogue.it

immbruxelles.com

immbruxelles.com

Head over heels with the endless print possibilities of this girls face. Amazing. From downright scary as s*** to soft and melancholical.:heart:

Ok ok she was in prada exclu.. so for everybody she's the girl of the month for me there is something wrong with her face .
But i admit she's different and sometimes it's cool and sometimes it doesn't work..

let's see

Model Memorable Moments

In the last edition of Memorable Moments we share the inside world of SS13 as seen through the models that were runway favorites.

Photography, Janelle Okwodu
Production, Kristen Bolt

Lisa Verberght (Women Model Management)
HOMETOWN: Belgium
WHERE YOU SAW HER THIS SEASON: Prada, John Galliano, Giambattista Valli

lisa1.jpg

LISA’S MEMORABLE MOMENT: I think it was doing Prada, because before the show I was a little scared because it was the first big show that I’ve ever done, but afterwards I just felt really happy

models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"