models.com

@FRASCOGNAMIGLIO FITTING ON LISA @womenmgmt

BDeHr7NCIAANq9-.jpg

twitter.com/FRASCOGNAMIGLIO

Alberta Ferretti F/W 13.14 Milan

Francesco Scognamiglio F/W 13.14 Milan

Max Mara, 2nd look

vogue.it, fashionmag

be strange in this industrie mean good for the shows now? come on !
And her 2nd picture on her card it's just not her, and the first time we see her body.
If someone have more picture of her body ..

Her showcard is flabbergastingly amazing. Her mouth can be off-putting sometimes but generally I looove her on the runway.

Sportmax F/W 13.14 Milan

Iceberg F/W 13.14 Milan

vogue.it, fashionmag

Roberto Cavalli F/W 13.14 Milan

Aquilano.Rimondi F/W 13.14 Milan

vogue.it, fashionmag

Paris Showcard, Women Model Management

models.com

I am honestly stunned by her print work. She's very striking on the runway (some would say downright frightening - not my words) but who would think that she could be made into a 1940s screen siren like she is here? I really want to see some blue chip editorial/campaign work come her way, she is pristine.

She looks better in print than in motion but for me we found an old friend .. photoshop.
I don't reconize her on her show card

Top 10 Newcomers F/W 13: Lisa Verberght
lisa-v.jpg

With a look that is equal parts 90s supermodel glamour and haute fashion edge, Lisa Verberght (Women Model Management) has established herself as one of the season’s most coveted girls. The striking Belgian beauty has made her presence felt on runways for Jil Sander, Alexander Wang, Marc Jacobs, Proenza Schouler, Missoni, Rodarte and more, but runway domination is just the beginning. A face as unique as Lisa’s is destined for editorials, covers and campaigns – we’re sure to be seeing a lot more of her in the very near future.
models.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drue Price
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"