Liu Wen

'China: Through The Looking Glass' Costume Institute Benefit Gala

gettyimages

Wow, she looked great from head to toe.

She looked so elegant and the dress is beautiful, but i'm kinda disappointed too, it's a little too simple, i was expecting something a little bit more spectacular. But it's ok she still looks amazing ! ^_^

While I am sightly disappointed with the dress (don't like Kors!!!), she still makes it look amazing and I think it's growing on me. She channels that classic Chinese movie star essence and it works really well. I also like the sexiness of the dress which is done tastefully and subtlety (take note Kim, JLo, and Beyonce) but overall she is still one of the best dressed of the night for me. :smile:

Okay, I think I'm on board with the majority now...only because of that fourth shot (post #541), there's something about that dress that made it more alluring. Maybe it's the angle. Better yet I think it was captured wonderfully at this moment. The dress reflected and spoke.

She looked so elegant and the dress is beautiful, but i'm kinda disappointed too, it's a little too simple, i was expecting something a little bit more spectacular. But it's ok she still looks amazing ! ^_^

Me too. Wanted something grand and very commanding (but not over the top). This look could've been at some other events, IMO.

We still have Cannes though! :woot::D

Last edited by a moderator:
And at least the dress could be appreciated from the details/up-close in post #534. It does look lovely and rich in design.

Yeah. Wen's gorge nevertheless.

Me too. Wanted something grand and very commanding (but not over the top). This look could've been at some other events, IMO.

We still have Cannes though! :woot::D

You spoke my mind ! But, she was still one of the best dressed, of course. And you're right there is Cannes soon, i almost forgot, can't wait ! :woot:

^Yeah hopefully she pull some really, really good dresses at Cannes. She gotta make an even more impressive entrance if she wanna be a supa-movie star, no? :P^_^

She's winning Vogue.com's Met voting in the "Most Elegant" category right now! :woot:

vogue.com

Still #1. :cool:

Press Preview for China: Through the Looking Glass COSTUME INSTITUTE Exhibition

The Metropolitan Museum of Art's COSTUME INSTITUTE Benefit Celebrating the Opening of China: Through the Looking Glass

bfanyc

What was in her clutch? Mints, mini mirror, lipstick, eye drop...

vogue.com.cn

She definitely elevated the dress with her beauty and demeanor. It's something you just can't fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ixtab
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->