Liu Wen

La Perla F/W 2015 by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

6e47adc4gw1et8jkgrtf0j20od0kptbs.jpg

6e47adc4gw1et8jka0bjlj20od0kpac8.jpg

weibo

Good, so this must mean something good that the company had decided to have Liu Wen reprising her role at La Perla (thrice for her). Guess Liu does wonder for them (how's the market for La Perla in China?)...

The second shot is quite beautiful. Specifically her stance, her fingers to the hair brushed to one side and that airy night gown. The eye makeup look unflattering from first glance. But overall Wen is sensual and ravishing here. :wub::heart:

+ Wen's womanhood is just so much more apparent nowadays... It must be the white that helps the look and her demeanor (also recalling her white gown/look at amfAR Cannes this year, this is the same feeling she's evoking from what I observed).

Anyway this is #2 for ad campaigns for F/W 15.

Most likely it won't happen but for a change, it would be nice to see a trio shot with Natasha and Isabeli, no? Three amazing woman...

Finally a campaign after a dead SS 15 campaign season.

Good, so this must mean something good that the company had decided to have Liu Wen reprising her role at La Perla (thrice for her). Guess Liu does wonder for them (how's the market for La Perla in China?)...

The second shot is quite beautiful. Specifically her stance, her fingers to the hair brushed to one side and that airy night gown. The eye makeup look unflattering from first glance. But overall Wen is sensual and ravishing here. :wub::heart:

+ Wen's womanhood is just so much more apparent nowadays... It must be the white that helps the look and her demeanor (also recalling her white gown/look at amfAR Cannes this year, this is the same feeling she's evoking from what I observed).

Anyway this is #2 for ad campaigns for F/W 15.

Which is her #1 ad for this season?

^ Didn't mean to disappoint anyone. But the other brand/campaign is no blue-chip nor a western brand.

Hopefully there's a surprise somewhere (though La Perla is a good start!)...

In the end what matters is that the love was shown and should be returned...

gifs by me

Always great to hear models doing good things around the world...

Those cheekbones.

Cute, Wen got scared...

gifs by me

Liu's back in Vogue US July even if it's one page; something to look forward to.

Hopefully it's very summery and natural despite the talents in the editorial...

In my opinion, Liu is the star of the advert. Love her slight nuance of sexuality, especially in the first image! Knockout :heart:

Only thing that bothers me is her eye makeup in the second picture, I think they did similar makeup in her previous campaign. Its not awful but it looks unfinished to me. Albeit, Liu models through it.

Vogue US July 2015: “Belles & Whistles” photographer Gregory Harris Stylist Tabitha Simmons
65ab7d5ajw1etcvy86kljj20wf18gqid.jpg

Beautiful shot of Liu, and the retouching is very tasteful for US vogue standards

Wen look stunning in Prada and specifically in that shade of green. And her cheekbone beautifully highlighted. Great clean shot. :heart:

Liu Wen for 'Power to Go' 5th year campaign.

An annual initiative public charity
and volunteering organization to raise awareness and encourage people to improve their health.

Participants will embark on a journey by hiking and camping for a couple of weeks
in remote harsh terrain but doable conditions.

The distance is usually long but in the end one would feel enriched spiritually and psychologically, collectively.

weibo.com

^ Don't think Liu will partake in the outdoor activity itself. But if she has the time, she might. Very likely she won't...

+ the charity was started by actor Chen Kun.
:D

Liu's in London. And so is Siwon I believe. Hope that it's fashion related though...

instagram/liuwenlw

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mookie
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->