Liu Wen

“Wenli” is one of her attempts to branch out, along with the show. Liu saw it as a challenge for herself. “Modeling is still my favorite career but I want to see what else I can do besides walking the shows. I was thinking I knew basically nothing. I wanted to learn to play guitar, to dance, to ride a bicycle, but I never had the time. Now, I want to leave more time to myself to discover, to challenge myself.”

“I worked in a fast-pace environment but I’m incredibly slow in terms of getting into a relationship. I want to treasure it and make it last. I don’t want to rush it and get everything done in a short period of time. It’s easy to say ‘I like you’ but it takes a very long time to put it into action.”

“If I meet the right person, I’m willing to make some changes. I can cut back my work because if both people are super busy, they don’t have any time left to spend together. You need to be there when the other person needs you. The same goes with both parties.”

Even though the Elle article is a recap of the show. It was reassuring to hear Liu's mind and her grounded self. Real talk.

And there you go. Very understandable to focus on private matters and put off work...especially at her age. Best to her.

hishirley, thanks for returning the request! And funny to keep reading Simon and think 'who in the world is Simon?'...

Nevertheless appreciate your continual contribution and confirmation! :flower:

I'm assuming JSTV has also canceled this week's episode again due to the tragic incident.

For those who are deprived (myself included),
here's something we ought to anticipate with great excitement! :woot:

weibo.com

Last time I checked, Liu was in NY after her film location in Guam (believe it was a couple days ago).

Candids of personal style...

weibo.com

So are they really a couple or reality TV couple? I don't want them to do me like a Backstreet Boy and play games with my heart.

^ I'm not entirely sure what the premise/purpose of the show is about.

But from what I've read and observed, this show is a legit dating program for individuals who are seeking a 'real' relationship (even in the form of reality TV).

And I'm not just saying this to support the authenticity of this show, but these participants (there's 6 in total so far) are well-known/established/public friendly individuals... mostly consisting of actors/pop stars and Liu Wen.

And lastly, I don't know how scripted the shows is. But this Chinese version is more genuine and surrounds on the idea of 'finding love' and not so much on the entertainment/drama aspect. Basically it's the opposite of the western type of reality TV.

Was that clear? Sorry, that's just my take on it.

TLDR; Yes, they are a real couple in the sense they're developing a serious relationship from this show onward. ^_^

I don't want them to do me like a Backstreet Boy and play games with my heart.

:rofl: You're funny.

No, they're not a real couple. This is all for show, they're basically acting. Don't be fooled by their acting, they're definitely not dating. It happens all the time with We Got Married (the Korean equivalent). These shows are incredibly scripted and the participanty barely contact each other until they have to film.

^ Guess one could be so gullible too... But yes, true. I agree. Thanks for being direct.

Well the main concern is Liu Wen. Hypothetically, if it's indeed acting on Liu's part and knowingly she signed up for this. I guess Liu is using her 'never had a boyfriend/finding real love' backstory as her narrative for the show...

If this is how Liu intend on entering the entertainment industry (she did say she would like to try acting) starting with this reality TV program to get her foot in/test the water, then transition to other avenues, then so be it. (No?)

Hopefully her plan come to fruition on whatever endeavor she wants to pursue next.

At the same time, let's not rule this as a complete sham yet. (I'm only saying this as I'm sympathetically viewing this from Liu's POV until she admits it otherwise publicly. Haha, good luck with that. I know.)

See whether Wen and Siwon will keep in contact on an intimate level and go public of their "relationship" once the show ends. If not, then we could officially say it's all for a show (which is likely).

Liu's back...

At IKEA shopping...
can we post this?

Another cover...

all weibo.com, instagram/liuwenlw

Misc. scenes in Hanguk...

all weibo.com

+

[​

Last edited by a moderator:
Resuming with Ep. #7. No subs.
starts @ 53:08 to 1:13:25

youtube

credits to original maker via weibo.com

+

'We Are in Love' Ep. #7 - No subs

youtube

Mother's Day TBT, 2015...

vogue.com

Pretty sure Wen will be just as maternal like her mom.​

Liu's off again, presumably somewhere in Europe...

[​

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ixtab
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->