Loewe S/S 2020 : Jodie Comer by Steven Meisel

Oh my god, she's brilliant! I absolutely LOVE the video and the image and I really hope there's going to be more cause Meisel and Jodie are one duo I didn't know I needed in my life.

LOVE Jodie Comer, amazing actress. What a great little film and what fantastic timing in casting her. I was wondering already for a while when she would be snapped up by a Designer. Love love love.

Gorgeous!! Having Jonathan at Loewe is the best thing ever because he casts a light on some underrated talents. Jodie is perfect in more ways than one and I hope she becomes a permanent Loewe muse. And then you have Benn Northover! :heart::heart:

First image looks ok, but it's the second one which wins me over. She's like a Bette Davis incarnate there complete with deadpan expression and luscious lips.

The video is quite good. It’s on the verge of cringe...but Jonathan and his team manage to flirt right on that edge and somehow it ends up rather mesmerizing.

Comer is a revelation. The campaign manages to capture some of her lightening in a bottle. Brava.

Wow, this is perfection!! The video is amaaaazing.

LOEWE!
This is brilliant. I love Jodie. Her talent is enormous and this campaign takes advantage of it. It's funny that this comes from Meisel after his Versace campaigns which were less impactful compared to this one.

At first I thought the video was cringey, but now I can't stop watching it lol. So brilliant!

Northover actually used to do most of Meisel's cover videos for VI. In a perfect world, this would've been a VI cover and accompanying video.

I thought that was Gordon Von Steiner? But I remember Northover's photographs accompanying Meisel's in several VI editorials though. And yes, would've been amazing to see this as a cover.

I don’t care for Loewe. However, Meisel always nails it with the campaigns. I loved this video. They created a moment. She’s a great actress.

I thought that was Gordon Von Steiner? But I remember Northover's photographs accompanying Meisel's in several VI editorials though. And yes, would've been amazing to see this as a cover.
Yes, It was Gordon. When he split with Franca, he started to work with the M/M Paris duo. Benn only work with Steven for the main eds of the 2014 december and the 2016 march issues of VI.

she looks like a supermodel on the show so it was an obvious fit

This is amazing! I can't wait to see more! I love Jodie Comer! She's a brilliant actress and I do believe that when we look back at this time we will define her as one of the top stars of the Millennial generation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ultraheavn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->