Lonneke Engel

StellaStarr

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am new to this forum so if i do anything wrong please tell me. Ok I was just wondering what all of you thought of lonneke engel?

engel13.jpg

Date of Birth: June 14, 1981.
Place of Birth: Eindhoven, Holland.
Nationality: Dutch.
Hair Color: Light brown.
Eye Color: Azure.
Height: (cm) 174 (ft/in) 5' 8½".
Bust-Waist-Hips: (cm) 81-63-89 (in) 32-25-35.
Dress Size: (US) 6.
Shoe Size: (Eur) 40 (US) 8½.
Agencies: New York - Pauline's, Paris - Pauline's.
Hobbies: Horseback riding, piano, traveling

Shes one of my favorite models heres here fansite its one of the best on the web
Lonneke.org :wink:

she looks like a neiman marcus model.

is she a guess model?
she is beautiful....

She and Gartner were really touted when they started. I think the industry hasn't done nearly as much with the both of them as could be done.

lonneke is amazing. she is a student so she doesnt model full time. her greatest worldwide fame is via ralph & I credit him for 'discovering' or promoting many killer girls before the industry does. examples incl kim nye, sharon van der knapp, liisa winkler & filippa & her's been doing it for decades incl . Clotilde ( one of hottest brunettes of 80s) and many more if you find Polo ads from 70s-80s etc.

lonneke is a personal fave of mine a dutch brunette with piercing blues and her name suggest some german or austrian heritage which you can see in her face too.

shes one of my underrated faves & is not 'commercial' to me I think she has an elegance & a beauty which is very polo meaning very timeless and also aristocratic but fresh & sensuous , not stuffy.

smoochies to lonneke.

GOD! isnt she beautiful? just look at her- its a perfect blend of innocent, cute, sexy and naughty!
she'd be the first model i'd want to represent my collection- when ever that will be :P lmao
hasnt she got that something liv tyler's got too?? just cant place the finger.

what kind of ad's do you make Alejandro??
have i seen any?

Oh no, not at all Saad, I havent made any ads for myself, what I mean is that I wouldnt use her for my ads, cause I normally aim for more sexual and provocative models, she looks virginal... I do sketches of my supposed ads, and my model " stereotypes".... that said, she is beautiful

whos that on your avatar StellaStarr???
and Alejandro, what about Phillipa Hamilton for your ad's ? :woot:
shes got that sexy look that says im sexy and im not a virgin! lol
shes hot too....another of ralph catches!
if only i knew someone who made Ad's......i've got so many wonderful ideas for brands that could really sell....too bad theres no one to put them to life :cry:

Originally posted by saad@Oct 10th, 2003 - 7:47 am
i've got so many wonderful ideas for brands that could really sell....too bad theres no one to put them to life :cry:
That's the fashion business my friend..... :flower:

:lol: you both!!
i didnt recognize her...havet seen that pic before...
and is it really tough out there??? im all new and naive :cry:

I love Lonneke and I hate the fact that the only work she's getting now-adays is from Ralph Lauren-- and even he's shelving her for some neanderthal look alike. :cry: Why isn't she good enough for the fashion world anymore? :angry:

Recent Ralph Lauren stuff:

POLO_women_cyo_multipolo_060804.jpg

POLO_index_floralchic.jpg

Blue_Label_Summer_img4.jpg

POLO_fragrance1_img1.jpg

POLO_fragrance_ralph_img1.jpg

POLO_fragrance_glamorous_img1.jpg

frag_cool_1.jpg

frag_cool_2.jpg

Sadly, this seems to be everything she's done for 2004. :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics