Lonneke Engel

Some people say she was the girl in the Maroon 5 "She Will Be Loved "video...is that true? If so, no wonder I liked that girl so much.

I don't think the girl in Maroon5's She will be loved was her but not quite sure, i think Lonneke is prettier.

Lonneke was in the video called "Love comes again' by DJ Teisto, very very pretty and gorgeous.

Lonneke Engel

Does anyone remember Lonneke Engel?? She became one of my fav models when I saw her as a CoverGirl next to Nikki Taylor and Tyra Banks.

Is she still modeling?

engel08.jpg

And now !?
She's living a quiet and virtually normal life in Holland with her parents and little sister. At the head of her class, Lonneke excels in school and already speaks five different languages. For now, Lonneke wants to continue modeling and going to school, but dreams of becoming a pilot some day...

From Lonneke Engel's Heaven. It sounds like she's essentially retired to me.
You could also try asking her yourself. :wink:

Pauline's - Lonneke Engel
379 West Broadway Suite 502
NYC, NY, 10012

Some pictures for you... And she's only 5'8"!

Thanks for the info purplelucrezia!!
I can't believe after doing CoverGirl, Ralph Lauren, Guess, etc.. etc.. she's not still modeling with the big girls! *shakes head*
I guess she made enough money to call it quits...

Aquarius22 said:
Thanks for the info purplelucrezia!!
I can't believe after doing CoverGirl, Ralph Lauren, Guess, etc.. etc.. she's not still modeling with the big girls! *shakes head*
I guess she made enough money to call it quits...
You're very welcome. I suppose she was more of print model, and didn't really make the transition onto the runway all that well. I imagine that she could have done it if she was suited to that world though, since she actually took herself off to her first agency on her very own. Also the fact that she's a great deal shorter than the majority of runway models.

Didn't she feature in the kind-of-recent video for DJ Tiesto's Love Comes Again? :unsure:

she's so pretty i wish we could see more of her in RL
don't get me wrong, i love filippa but bring back lonneke!

I think I saw her doing a current Esprit ad,not sure though!

Yes I've seen her in the Esprit ads too Surfbunny :smile:

Thank you Funnyfan!!!!

Just thought I would share some scans I have of Lonneke...

She looks very similar to Megan Ewing - I cannot decide who I like more!

I definitely like Lonneke more, Megan looks really arrogant to me somehow! Lonneke seems more original a beauty to me.

um...megan ewing was always a sweetheart...and i think that always came thru in her pics... :unsure:

i mean i guess we're all entitled to our opinions but in all her interviews she was a doll :smile:

just an opinion :wink: I'm not saying she definitely was or wasn't arrogant, but some people just have faces that express that regardless... I got that vibe from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TJS33
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"