Lonneke Engel

I always thought he was Danish :wacko:

anyway, I loved her since her Cacharel ad, it's one of my favorites :blush:
cacharel,%20Lonneke%20Engel,%20koenssymbol.jpg

omg in that first picture she really looks like meghan ewing...she's done guess too right?a few years ago or something...(saw her in your picture funnyfan) she is soo pretty! can't believe it...sorry i know this topic is on lonneke btw! :P she's gorgeous too, a typical kind of ralph lauren girl..i can't see why she isn't on the runway, she would look amazing!

I always thought her name was pronounced La nok e, but a friend of hers told us it was like Lawn ne kee (like veronica) I've seen some scans when she first strted modeling. They will take your breath away, but as usual I don't know how to post them.

Originally posted by funnyfan@Aug 5 2004, 07:05 PM
I love Lonneke and I hate the fact that the only work she's getting now-adays is from Ralph Lauren-- and even he's shelving her for some neanderthal look alike. :cry: Why isn't she good enough for the fashion world anymore? :angry:

Recent Ralph Lauren stuff:

POLO_women_cyo_multipolo_060804.jpg

POLO_index_floralchic.jpg

Blue_Label_Summer_img4.jpg

POLO_fragrance1_img1.jpg

POLO_fragrance_ralph_img1.jpg

POLO_fragrance_glamorous_img1.jpg

frag_cool_1.jpg

frag_cool_2.jpg

Sadly, this seems to be everything she's done for 2004. :wacko:
[snapback]322717[/snapback]​

thanks ff for bring this topic back, ill see you at the other boards.

i love lonneke shes beautiful and perfect to me.

Originally posted by model_mom@Aug 7 2004, 10:55 AM
I always thought her name was pronounced La nok e, but a friend of hers told us it was like Lawn ne kee (like veronica) I've seen some scans when she first strted modeling. They will take your breath away, but as usual I don't know how to post them.
[snapback]324266[/snapback]​

you could use photobucket, then put the tag that appears after youve uploaded them onto pb and just paste that in a reply box.

id love to see them.

I could do what? and put it where? Sorry, I'm lucky to copy and paste and Purple helped me do that.

you could send me the pictures through aim and then ill use my pb and give you the links to post?

So pure ... She must be an angel ...

[attachmentid=23749]

Originally posted by bridget@Aug 16 2004, 09:00 AM
meghan ewing sort of :o
[snapback]334099[/snapback]​

A LOT of people have made that comparison! B) They do both have the dark-haired, light-eyed, soulful gaze thing going on. :heart:

POLO_fragrance_ralph_img1.jpg

naturalangel.jpg

Lonneke is gorgeous, but she is rather 1 dimensional as a model. Hey, what am I saying? If the only job I ever got was Ralph, I wouldn't mind making the same expression over and over for the money I'd be getting. :P

Originally posted by Dryad@Aug 11 2004, 07:58 PM
So pure ... She must be an angel ...

[attachmentid=23749]
[snapback]328775[/snapback]​

her last name is engel which is the dutch word for angel :smile:
but her name is real dutch not austrian or german...

Does she still get the Ralph Lauren ads? What is she on, an eight-year contract or something? :wacko:

Originally posted by chickonspeed@Aug 19 2004, 10:06 AM
Does she still get the Ralph Lauren ads? What is she on, an eight-year contract or something? :wacko:
[snapback]338421[/snapback]​

FV at Newmodels blog said that Lonneke Engel was one of the Lolita models during the '90s that haven't done so well now that they've aged and lost that "lolitaness" that made them stand out in the first place... :unsure: :doh:

Does she even have a contract with RL anymore? They don't even feature her anymore... they're all about Filipa Hamilton, Shalom Harlow and a bunch of other brunettes now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->