Lonneke Engel

^ I don't know what you mean by not that good... I could hardly see her face, let alone recognize it :( I'm glad she's working again, though :wink:

ClaraBella said:
.. I saw Lonneke on the cover of a British magazine a few months back and she did not look good..
How is that possible?! Lonneke always looks good:P

Lonneke for the new esprit campaign.

*Esprit.nl

^ She looks so pretty in that one :crush:

Here's this old cover I found which I don't remember posted before, so I thought I should do that...

^ I really like how she looks here... And her curvy features only add up to that !

scanned by myself

Last edited by a moderator:
Anaïsss said:
I think this girl is underratted!! She should be everywhere!

she was everywhere a while ago. she did all of those ralph lauren ads. did you know that her name is pronounced like "monica" only with an L instead of an M? i thought it was totally different. here is a video of her from img. http://www.imgmodels.com/playmedia.asp?movie=HTTP://66.165.119.245/images/9121/24475/video/Lonneke%20Movie.wmv&bg=yellowlarge.jpg
028.JPG
027.JPG

img models

julesrules815 said:
she was everywhere a while ago. she did all of those ralph lauren ads. did you know that her name is pronounced like "monica" only with an L instead of an M? i thought it was totally different. here is a video of her from img. http://www.imgmodels.com/playmedia.asp?movie=HTTP://66.165.119.245/images/9121/24475/video/Lonneke%20Movie.wmv&bg=yellowlarge.jpg

Really? I didn't know that... Thanks for sharing :flower:

And thanks for that video link... By the way, I was a little surprised as that's the first time I heard her speak... I thought her personality was a little different from what it seems to be judging by that video alone... She seems to be like posing a little or something in it...

Lonneke definitely had her time in the sun a while ago when Ralph came out. They had this HUGE advertising campaign for that fragrance which became widely popular, especially among the teenage population. She really did look stunning in those ads though. I think she even made it on the cover of one of those Australian teenage magazines purely on the basis of her being the model for that fragrance & all the girls wondering: who is this stunning beauty?

She also did Ralph Lauren clothing ads & Espirit ads around that time which increased her exposure. Since, she's kinda died down in terms of visibility.

Lonika in Ralph Lauren Collection ad from a few years back...

source: my stock of scans

new!!

:woot: from Self magazine, January '06.

(these are from my digi-cam so cut me some slack :wink: ) :flower:

^yep :smile: I'm not too big a fan, but it's a great picture.

Oh, Yes, she is purely GORGEOUS !!! Sanne and sugar kissed, thanks for the wonderful pictures!

I:heart: Lonneke she is sooo amazing and sexy and stunning! I wish she was doing more i much prefer her beauty than the alien invasion we see now. I think to be a really successfull and well known model you have to do all the main shows and she dosn't do any! It's possible she dosn't enjoy catwalk ???

Missing Lonneke

RomanianGypsy said:
I:heart: Lonneke she is sooo amazing and sexy and stunning! I wish she was doing more i much prefer her beauty than the alien invasion we see now. I think to be a really successfull and well known model you have to do all the main shows and she dosn't do any! It's possible she dosn't enjoy catwalk ???

Yeah, I so miss her! Absolute free spirit like beauty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alliexcx
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->