Louis Vuitton "Alma" : Karlie, Daria, Jac and Iris by Steven Klein

Honestly if this were a lesser brand I would probably find the first two images more acceptable, but I expect more from LV.

that is ultimately the issue. we're talking about a company here that flew an entire team of photographers, stylists, hair and makeup people AND supermodels all the way to the Arabian desert for a campaign, just to photoshop them so much that it looked like studio shoots.

and they give us sh!tty photoshop here?

cheap

I must be the only one happy to see Iris lol, her and Jac are the only ones doing it for me.

No, I am very happy to see her too! So unexpected. Karlie and Daria are the standouts! I like it!

I like it, so0mething about it reminds me of those 1960s spy/stewardess movies

fashionologie via Qemmanu and via Rosary in Karlie's thread

So fake and plastic and it's a shame that a model like Iris is relegated in the background!

Stunning campaing much more better then the Main line ads!

and Karlie does a great job as the main lady in this campaign :clap:

OMG, totally falling for Jac in this Ad.

Although in general, i think previous works have beaten this campaign up.
Not too fond with tbh, specially with the colors.

Jac really needs to close her mouth in some of these shots. Talk about a mouth breather...

Offended! Ugh! Iris needs to be front center. There has to be a shot

I love this campaign, despite the photoshop, I think it's gorgeous! It's so captivating. Especially the new shot posted above. Though My fave is the NY one with the cab in the background. Karlie looks the best to me and I love how she's front and center in each shot. All the girls look good but Jac really needs to close her mouth in the new Paris shot in #38.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Lord, Iris looks ri-di-cu-lous in that last shot. Seriously, it should have been just Karlie and Daria.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clubmissy
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->