Louis Vuitton 'Capucines' Handbags 2023 : Zendaya by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott

There is a side shot which looks fabulous. Reminds me of M&M's golden era... 2006 campaigns for LV. As a whole, I really like the outcome!

Obsessed with the fact Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott are back shooting for Louis Vuitton! There is indeed a certain element to this that evokes the glory days of their early work @[B]thiago:)[/B]. The blue skies are fabulous, love the setting, the styling, the sultriness and the glamour! :heart:

Better than Valentino campaigns but I still find her incredibly dull.

it all feels forced. like serving without actually serving because it’s not genuine. I like Zendaya a lot, she was amazing in ‘Euphoria’, she’s gorgeous and always looks stunning on the red carpet but this campaign leaves me cold.

also, probably because M&M have lost their (copy everyone else) touch.

The pictures are okay, unnecessarily photoshopped but I’ve come to realise it’s just LVs aesthetic, not the first time I’ve noticed. Zendaya in motion is :wub:, however.

I’m so very tired of them poaching people from other brands they were more suited for (Lea Seydoux and Prada, anyone?). I can’t wait for them to suck the life out of her red carpet style.

The wig is shocking.

@KINGofVERSAILLES pretty much articulated how I feel about this partnership. It doesn’t feel organic in the way Valentino did. Where’s the loyalty nowadays?

its not her best look, she works better with short hair, this concept would works with joan smalls, a more sexy, free girl.. zendaya is too doll, too princess... the moving hands are sooo bad..

LOUIS VUITTON CAPUCINES HANDBAGS 2023 (HQ)
Photography: Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott
Styling: Law Roach
Hair: Raoul Alejandre
Make-Up: Antoinette Hill
Model/Celebrity: Zendaya

louisvuitton.com; Elle España Digital Edition

Strong Michael Kors vibes...She looks stunning but the airbrushing is ridiculous.

the video is a little better but still try hard in some parts. also, is that dress is giving Versace…

with such location and celebrity this should’ve been much better.

This doesnt look bad mostly becaus eof the mood. She's one of those celebrities that dont translate as well in print, she looks more like a model on the red carpet and on tv than in print.

A model would have delivered 100% think Joan Smalls or Imaam
this is why we are all getting Versace vibes

fashiongonerogue

4622fe36bf0124c7e6ed70637a3edfe2.jpg

Last edited:
New campaign image:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tunagurl95