Louis Vuitton Handbag Questions 2

PinkPrincess113

Reaction score
Moderator note: this is a continuation of the Louis Vuitton Handbag Questions thread.

Hey girls- I'm craving my next LV already.. I want a mono galliera PM. Does anyone think this bag is too big? They look huge next to the speedy in pics. I won't be able to go to the store until next weekend so I'm just curious!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know when the new Empreinte Line is launched officially? I thought it was on Nov.1, but there's nothing on their site yet..... or do they have a different launch date for the general public?

I hope someone can help me with a little question.

I was in a second hand clothing store and came across a LV bag that appears to be authentic. I wanted to research it first before I purchased it, so I searched online but I haven't been able to find it anywhere online, which makes me skeptical that it is authentic. It was this bag, but in black and white.

images

Can anyone help me out?

Someone told me that they weren't making the LV Damier Ebene Speedy anymore. Is that true?

EVBV, that bag WAS made, from the original Graffiti line, early 00's. can't say if yours is authentic tho or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derpies
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->