Louis Vuitton F/W 10.11 Paris

My grandmother had clothes like these when she was young, but they were better cut, tinted, sewn and proportioned, they would put this collection to shame.:sick:

I am obviously not a "Louis Vuitoon woman".:yuk:

I'm so sick of the retro collections this season, Prada, Giles.etc its beautiful yes, but way dated imho.

I'm not blown away by the collection; however, I do like it. There are several pieces that I would add to my wardrobe.

I seriously do not see anything here that's even remotely praise-worthy. Sure it's better than last season, but that doesn't make it good. Everything is so stuffy and pretentious. And worst of all, it looks really unflattering. It makes all these gorgeous models look awful, how is any of this going to look of the runway? Blah.

Amazing collection!!!
One of more beautiful things I ever seen on the runaway.
The old glamour of the Hollywood stars is back!!!

I like this collection. It's very classy, very elegant. Some pieces are very pretty. And like an every collection of LV is a big surprise.

Ugh this is so OUTDATED,it looks like a collection made in 1950!! :shock:
And the most important thing everything looks so damn unflattering
Where's the barbie luxury doll we used to love in the FW09 collection? :cry:

Very old-school))) But I still love it!
And i`m so happy to see Adri, Alessandra, KK in this show.
The evening dress on Rosie is adorable! My favourite in this show.

I reckon this is sort of a tribute to Brigitte Bardot from what I see (including the music). I love the gown on Rosie (just too bad it didn't fit her properly). A lot of the collection are going back to the retro style again and it fits :smile:.

This is such a boring collection, and besides being boring, it's ugly! Really, I don't see why everyone find this so attractive. I've never been a big LV fan, but his previous collections, although absurd, had some interesting techniques and innovative ideas/cuts and so I still respected his work. These are just uncohesive, unflattering grandma pieces of clothing.

Love it, especially because it looks like it's out of the 50s. Not everyone loves the same things. I love this way more than having to see another 80s collection and I'm not always fond of modern looking things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->